What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-17-2009 9:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow finally, I was wondering what the FUCK you have to do on this board to get banned

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

11-18-2009 4:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Omega:
I stopped trying to talk to him about that kind of shit. He doesn't listen to me on wimminz advice. Granted, no one ever does because of my ex-wife, but in the end, I've been 99% right. Ah well.

Join me, SZO, in REMAKING this forum!

(a shitty vidya quote I am just trying to say, I know exactly how you feel)

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

11-18-2009 4:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

because you are a nerd

11-18-2009 10:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gage:
X is a White Knight

Noble, arrogant, and obsessed with his woman

Even it's meant as an insult, it is somewhat endearing

11-26-2009 11:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Omega:
I just could never understand how so many people ask me for advice or my opinion on things, listen to me, then totally ignore anything I say, come back to me crying that I was right, then expect me to fix it. So I give them the solution, and they don't even take it. I don't mind helping out others, but seriousky. What's the point if no one heeds what they asked me to do for them?

It's even better when they ask you advice, you tell them the truth ("She comes home at 2am some days man, you really should find out what's going on") and they flip their shit at you ("HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE SHE'S DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT")

Yet come back ANY FUCKING WAY and ask you for advice AGAIN.

11-26-2009 1:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well what can you do?

If you tell them to fuck off and that they're stupid (the truth) you lose out on a friend

If you tell them even nicely that you're tired of it, they'll still have a spaz yet still come back to you anyway

So we're both fucked

11-27-2009 9:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
Quote by X:
Alas, I do not drink.

well why not then, aren't you legal? Laughing Out Loud

HURF DURF WHY AREN'T YOU DOING SOME SORT OF DRUG ARE YOU STRAIGHTEDGE OR SOMETHING?

11-28-2009 3:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

11-28-2009 10:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not "getting smashed" that's the point. I dunno if it's just me but I actually like the flavor of hard liquor..and champagne

The bonus is going numb and getting silly and having a great time then sleeping great afterwards

11-28-2009 10:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
We really gotta get you sleeping well without it.

if you assume this about me you know jack shit about me, which I am starting to believe

11-29-2009 10:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you drink so much so often that you get "smashed" every time then you have a definite problem

11-29-2009 5:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

UH OH you called Jesus a shitty cracker (which is cocks)

11-29-2009 6:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
hell if i know. not like i've ever been present at a communion

I don't...know if I was but, just at a church on Easter and well, I was pissed that it was grape juice instead of wine I will tell you that

11-29-2009 6:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LMAO GPOLANSKI JUICE

11-29-2009 6:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YES it was fake Jesus I was present in a heathen church I have sinned

11-29-2009 6:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charlie Kelly:
Wait was it served out of something looking like a shotglass cause I think thats how presbyterians do it

They gave it to me in a small paper cup

11-29-2009 6:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So is Preb a bad thing?

It was my grandparents church they dragged me there (I never mind going to church actually I am just overdramaticizing)

05-06-2010 7:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
I actually think Communion wafers are delicious.

......fucking cocks

05-06-2010 8:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When did you eat one?

05-06-2010 8:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When was this, how long ago?

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!