What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-17-2009 9:51 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I stopped trying to talk to him about that kind of shit. He doesn't listen to me on wimminz advice. Granted, no one ever does because of my ex-wife, but in the end, I've been 99% right. Ah well.
11-17-2009 9:54 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Negative. All I can tell you is he's at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia.
11-18-2009 2:07 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Yuber:
Quote by Omega:
I stopped trying to talk to him about that kind of shit. He doesn't listen to me on wimminz advice. Granted, no one ever does because of my ex-wife, but in the end, I've been 99% right. Ah well.

Join me, SZO, in REMAKING this forum!

(a shitty vidya quote I am just trying to say, I know exactly how you feel)

I just could never understand how so many people ask me for advice or my opinion on things, listen to me, then totally ignore anything I say, come back to me crying that I was right, then expect me to fix it. So I give them the solution, and they don't even take it. I don't mind helping out others, but seriousky. What's the point if no one heeds what they asked me to do for them?

Quote by X:
..It took me TEN SECONDS to realize what that referenced. Le sigh.

It took me 2.
11-18-2009 5:00 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd keep the ban up for one year minimum. Joke or not, you could have been fucked in the ass, and not in a pleasurable way.
11-18-2009 5:22 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You don't always have to be.
11-26-2009 12:44 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
Quote by Omega:
I just could never understand how so many people ask me for advice or my opinion on things, listen to me, then totally ignore anything I say, come back to me crying that I was right, then expect me to fix it. So I give them the solution, and they don't even take it. I don't mind helping out others, but seriousky. What's the point if no one heeds what they asked me to do for them?

It's even better when they ask you advice, you tell them the truth ("She comes home at 2am some days man, you really should find out what's going on") and they flip their shit at you ("HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE SHE'S DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT")

Yet come back ANY FUCKING WAY and ask you for advice AGAIN.

This x1000. SO tired of that shit. But yet I still do it, so maybe I'm the dipshit.
11-26-2009 5:17 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
Well what can you do?

If you tell them to fuck off and that they're stupid (the truth) you lose out on a friend

If you tell them even nicely that you're tired of it, they'll still have a spaz yet still come back to you anyway

So we're both fucked

That's why there are bars.
11-29-2009 10:36 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charlie Kelly:
Quote by Hollow:
It's not "getting smashed" that's the point. I dunno if it's just me but I actually like the flavor of hard liquor..and champagne

The bonus is going numb and getting silly and having a great time then sleeping great afterwards

Pretty much

Agreed.
11-29-2009 1:53 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
If you drink so much so often that you get "smashed" every time then you have a definite problem

I drink to enjoy the drink, and if I get buzzed, then so be it. I've been smashed a few times and while I admit that I did have fun making a complete ass of myself during the time, waking up the next morning in your dad's secretary's bed with her husband passed out in the woods while wearing a soggy condom isn't exactly glorious.

If anything anymore, I usually go out with my woman and with my best friend and his woman and we socially drink and just have a good time socializing. Nothing wrong with that.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!