What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-18-2009 10:14 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X is a White Knight

Noble, arrogant, and obsessed with his woman

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-28-2009 9:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
Because I don't like it.

Same here. I even tried it out with people a couple of times, and I find playing video games/listening to music more fun and fulfilling. A glass of wine with dinner is about all I do. and only occasionally... I just don't get the appeal of getting smashed.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-29-2009 2:41 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus drank wine

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

11-29-2009 2:41 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AND SO SHOULD YOU

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

01-04-2017 6:23 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder how Money is doing. Unlike the rest of the vanished members I don't see him on Book of Faces because he doesn't have it

I did find StryfeX of all people though

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 01-04-2017 6:24 PM.

01-05-2017 3:24 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I clicked his WWW link on the members section, which led to his DeviantArt, which linked to his FB page. I sent him a request saying it was FreezeMan and he accepted. Apparently his profile is a "page" and not just a personal profile, so who knows what he's doing now

I remember him as an 11 year old kid with super long hair, he looks like a different person now

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 01-05-2017 3:25 AM.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!