What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-18-2009 9:40 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol is the one who will lead us to paradise with blood stained hands crowbars

(You people aren't the only ones who can go sling quotes about)

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-19-2009 6:56 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
quixotic, better

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-20-2009 10:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Q: What kind of crack does al gore smoke?

A: GREEN ROCKS

Quote by Alizarin:

11-20-2009 10:21 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MY GIGANTIC ROBOT WISHES TO KNOW WHAT YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION IS, MAGGOT.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-26-2009 2:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People pretty much just want their own worldview confirmed. This is why a lot of people who make absolutely astonishingly bad decisions/let astonishingly bad decisions go unthwarted can go very far in the business or political arenas, because they either innately know or have learned to just function as a total yes man

Quote by Alizarin:

11-27-2009 12:03 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
What Sharp says, and it sickens me to no end.

My advice is a mixture of dying on the inside, and then whatevers left? Soak it with vodka until it doesn't know whats what. That'll clear up the nagging feelings of nausea.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-28-2009 1:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
Quote by Mav:
Quote by X:
Alas, I do not drink.

well why not then, aren't you legal? Laughing Out Loud

HURF DURF WHY AREN'T YOU DOING SOME SORT OF DRUG ARE YOU STRAIGHTEDGE OR SOMETHING?

Timothy Leary apparently didn't die he just turned into Mav.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-28-2009 3:49 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Digivolved via LSD. Just as I suspected.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-28-2009 10:05 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
It's not "getting smashed" that's the point. I dunno if it's just me but I actually like the flavor of hard liquor..and champagne

The bonus is going numb and getting silly and having a great time then sleeping great afterwards

Pretty much

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2009 5:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
more like WHY ARE YOU APPARENTLY LAMENTING YOUR LACK OF CONSUMPTION IF THERE ARE NO BARRIERS TO IT YOU SILLY ALBINO YOU Luv

Five minutes around his sister would be enough to turn someone into a full on prohibitionist probably.

I'm convinced she somehow caused the Volstead Act as part of some oddball, terminator style time travel paradox.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2009 6:04 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought it was wafers. Like that awful, chalk tasting candy.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2009 6:18 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Theres seemingly no rhyme or reason to how its done in the episcopal church as I've seen both wafers and bread.

This furthers my theory that we actually give no liturgical damn and are using this all as a cover for something incredibly complex. Layers within layers and, like, majestic 12 has parking garages underneath the rectory or something.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2009 6:20 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The grape juice thing is because some churches have this anti-alcohol stance and choose to interpret all references to wine as meaning non-fermented* grape juice, or "Oh well no it was really watered down back then" (you mean using the water that made you violently ill hence why people were drinking wine) or something. I'm not sure

Wait was it served out of something looking like a shotglass cause I think thats how presbyterians do it

(*Fermented...however the hell wine is made, I'm not a goddamn chemist)

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2009 6:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
iwine

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBSSSSSSSSSSS
Angry

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2009 6:28 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That might be it then, I'm not sure

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2009 6:31 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2009 6:37 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I..don't think so?

The wine things the only part I'm aware of

Quote by Alizarin:

11-30-2009 4:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
If you drink so much so often that you get "smashed" every time then you have a definite problem

Quote:
heathens, the lot of you

So did luigi get told by the arresting officer that the princess was in another drunk tank?

Quote by Alizarin:

12-05-2009 6:33 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tax exemption status? Fuck that, IRS has no jurisdiction over parallel fog-dimensions

Quote by Alizarin:

05-12-2010 8:20 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
It's a Catholic thing. I don't get it.

I can see how it might be confusing, they don't then impregnate the 15 year old like 9 times ('sup bringham young)

(It's like if an Iranian cleric starts lecturing about gender equality. The material writes itself)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!