What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Shower the People You Love With Stuff» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shower the People You Love With Stuff
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-28-2009 6:40 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, like, are you buying stuff for the holidays this year? I bought the PC version of Resident Evil 5 for Benny. Steam had (and, in fact, still has for about 15 more hours) a sweet sale where it was marked down to 25 bucks, which is cool, since Amazon had it for, like, $45.

I've watched A Charlie Brown Christmas dozens of times, but I admit, I never "got it."
11-28-2009 7:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wish I could find what to buy for Hol...
11-28-2009 7:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sean Ponery:
I've watched A Charlie Brown Christmas dozens of times, but I admit, I never "got it."

What's there to get?

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

11-28-2009 7:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Charlie Brown has symbolism?
11-28-2009 8:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do believe he means the spirit of giving, the good feelings around christmas even if you have a shitty tree with one ball on it and not much to give.

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

11-28-2009 8:24 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The great pumpkin is a very layered and subtle representation of existentialism

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-28-2009 8:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just want to give Hol hugs. Frown
11-28-2009 8:30 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-28-2009 8:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charlie Kelly:

I lol'd

11-28-2009 8:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I don't get it.
11-28-2009 9:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp in the episode where they're stuck in a Jersey parking garage and can't find the car, George is so you

"We're like rats in a maze! This is some kind of sick experiment!"

11-28-2009 9:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...You know, Sharp IS basically George. SO MUCH BLUSTER/.
11-28-2009 9:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
Quote by Charlie Kelly:

I lol'd

Also, Charlie Brown Christmas is, like, supposed to be some anti-consumerism thing too, I think, but I never really figured out what the message was.
11-30-2009 6:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
...You know, Sharp IS basically George. SO MUCH BLUSTER/.

"But, but I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I got it all!!"

Quote by Alizarin:

11-30-2009 7:14 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"She just dislikes me so much... It's irresistible."
12-06-2009 6:35 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need to look at DS Lite/Wii Accessories and maybe Wii/DS games for my friend's christmas present as well

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 12-06-2009 9:24 PM.

12-06-2009 7:11 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God damnit Isao.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

12-06-2009 7:24 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh now look what you did shamu

Quote by Alizarin:

12-06-2009 7:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
God damnit Isao.

The gift that keeps on giving

12-06-2009 7:47 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
Quote by Alizarin:
God damnit Isao.

The gift that keeps on giving

you're so kind Crying
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Shower the People You Love With Stuff