What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-06-2009 8:19 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really really wanted to make an anime circlejerk thread. I don't think anyone here at the moment watches much anime besides me, so yeah.

RandTravis's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net is the easiest way for me to keep track of my animes, I just use it for that. My Currently Watching list is more of a "stuff I've seen recently" list.

Tomorrow I'm picking up my laptop and my external hard drive and watching me some Black Lagoon. It has to be one of my favorite anime shows ever.

Out of the stuff on that list, I recommend Shin Mazinger (best anime of 2009. fuck that haruhi endless eight shit.), EVA 1.0 (although I do intend to eventually watch the original show), Gun X Sword, Eyeshield 21, Baccano and Cromartie.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 04-03-2010 7:41 AM.

12-06-2009 8:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
EVA 1.0 (although I do intend to eventually watch the original show)

Quote by Alizarin:
God damnit Isao.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-06-2009 8:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He never changes, does he?

Which is why he gets his account merged.
12-06-2009 8:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

War Weeaboo. War Weeaboo never changes..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-06-2009 8:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"They just get fatter."
12-06-2009 9:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hey Guys, It's Bonesy!:
I really really wanted to make an anime circlejerk thread. I don't think anyone here at the moment watches much anime besides me, so yeah.

So...you made a thread to talk to yourself?
12-07-2009 12:56 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes. Yes I did.

If you have a problem, you can take it up with Raul in Public Relations.
01-05-2010 8:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't watched anime in like 10 years

Which is a lie I watched an episode of Sasami Magical Girl or whatever the fuck

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

01-05-2010 9:40 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't watched anime with any real intent since I got hooked on Astro Boy for a little bit a year or two ago.
01-05-2010 9:47 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can out not-watch-anime you all.

Twisted Sister - The Price

01-06-2010 1:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO I CAN

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

01-06-2010 2:08 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ITT the forum version of "The Contest"

(Due to my insanely broken sleep schedule and habit of trying to channel-hop myself to sleep I saw part of some animu on t.v. the other night so I recuse myself)

Quote:

I misread this as "sashimi"

Quote by Alizarin:

01-06-2010 11:34 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think the last anime I watched was 08th MS Team when I got it on DVD.

Or I think I watched Outlaw Star after that at some time.

I have failed miserably.
01-25-2010 12:52 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I watched an episode of Inspector Gadget the other day. Does this count, Y/N?
01-25-2010 5:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charlie Chaplin:
I haven't watched anime in like 10 years

So, how was Aquarion?
01-25-2010 9:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
So, how was Aquarion?

ABALONIUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

04-01-2010 11:07 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh Hol, you saw Aquarion? How would you say it was? I've watched the mechs do crap a lot in one of the Super Robot Wars games and they look pretty cool.

ALSO: I may be jokedubbing the first episode of Slayers over livestream sometime this month.
04-01-2010 11:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I watched one episode of it with X, and we both mocked the shit out of it

The whole "three people in a mech, and when they "power up" they all make orgasm noises and go "THIS IS THE BEST FEELING EVER OHHHHHHH" was fucking disgusting though

....I think it was that anime that was like that

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

04-02-2010 12:25 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't watch much animu except for the stuff I borrow from my buddy

I read a fair amount of mango though

Blame! is the best genre-related thing I've read in a long time though

also Ouran High School Host Club was magnificent

04-02-2010 12:26 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tenma:
...I watched one episode of it with X, and we both mocked the shit out of it

The whole "three people in a mech, and when they "power up" they all make orgasm noises and go "THIS IS THE BEST FEELING EVER OHHHHHHH" was fucking disgusting though

....I think it was that anime that was like that

Lame. They don't do that at all in the game, thank god.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 04-02-2010 12:26 AM.

Pages (30): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning