What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (30): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-30-2010 10:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, Japan has a youth fetish.
04-30-2010 10:36 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I guess the whole "negative birth rate" thing makes it a novelty or something

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-01-2010 2:02 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

in other news, Durarara is the best anime with a dumb name ever

dullahans on motorcycles and guy in a bartender suit that can wreck your shit by throwing a car at you. fuck yea.

if anyone saw Baccano, it's by the same guy who did that

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 05-01-2010 2:03 AM.

05-01-2010 6:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell is a "bartender suit"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-01-2010 8:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Baccano was a good idea ruined by Japanese magical bullshit.
05-01-2010 8:49 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:

get out or learn to explain your dislike of an anime with something more elaborate and productive to bother reading than "it was ruined by the FACT IT IS A JAPANESE PRODUCTION"

(i dislike it when people can't explain their dislike of an anime I really like in a form that is overly general)

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 05-01-2010 8:56 AM.

05-01-2010 11:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't you be off at a maid cafe fondling a bodypillow

Quote by Alizarin:

05-01-2010 11:24 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
Shouldn't you be off at a maid cafe fondling a bodypillow

i'm not that type of anime fan
05-01-2010 11:27 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell was baccano even about, I can probably pinpoint exactly what he means

Quote by Alizarin:

05-01-2010 1:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:
Quote by Johan Liebert:

get out or learn to explain your dislike of an anime with something more elaborate and productive to bother reading than "it was ruined by the FACT IT IS A JAPANESE PRODUCTION"

(i dislike it when people can't explain their dislike of an anime I really like in a form that is overly general)

Hey guess what

You're banned

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

05-01-2010 2:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

05-01-2010 5:33 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
Hey guess what

You're banned

I wish I could end all arguments like that.
05-01-2010 5:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isao getting banned is like a forest fire.

It's not a question of "If" it's a question of "When" and what the exact circumstances will be.

(Oh yes thats much better than the analogy I had in the IRC. Where I realized "Wait I just said the admin team can create hurricanes"..although at this point what can't X mod the forum code to do)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-01-2010 5:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't do hurricanes through the admin cp YET

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

05-01-2010 5:47 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can you destroy rainbows? Or love?
05-01-2010 5:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rainbows, no

Love, sometimes

05-01-2010 5:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X, I will not be satisfied with the board until it loads .0000001 seconds faster and can destroy rainbows.
05-01-2010 5:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr. Tenma:
Quote by Dr Tenma:
Hey guess what

You're banned

I wish I could end all arguments like that.

At Tdotol you can for the low amount of 49.95

Act now and receive a free Tree Raptor oil painting

05-01-2010 5:51 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not interested.

Now, if it came with a new TF2 hat...
05-01-2010 5:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LULLLL

Yeah we need to make a deal with Steam or whatever the fuck to make a Tdotol hat

Pages (30): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning