What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-01-2010 5:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't remember what game it was. Some game came out recently on Steam and had an ad that was like, "Pre-order now and get an exclusive TF2 hat!" It's so sad.
05-01-2010 6:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Left 4 dead 2 had a thing, I think, like that

Uhh...Yeah I know exactly what it is you're talking about I'm pretty sure, I just can't remember exactly what it is and don't feel like logging into steam just to check.

That was one thing that baffled me during the free weekend, the menagerie of hats in the game. Apparently theres one that was awarded to people for not cheating to get another hat, or something along those lines

Thats right. They gave out a prize...for people who didn't cheat to earn a different prize. This is maybe why I didn't even bother when it was down to 10 bucks for that weekend. If it's gonna be that type of shit fuck it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-01-2010 6:08 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the halo. You'd get it for not using those cheat servers or auto programs or whatever.
05-01-2010 6:09 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol tf2 hats

industry trolling at its... well not at its finest, that's more like the brawl update

05-01-2010 6:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ACHIEVEMENTS ACHIEVEMENTS ACHIEVEMENTS!!!11111

(Bizarrely enough, the bow/arrow you unlock with the sniper actually...seemed worse than the standard rifle the class starts with? Or I just sucked with it, I dunno. What I'm with isn't "it" and whats "it" seems like an attempt to rip off xbox live)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-01-2010 7:13 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
ACHIEVEMENTS ACHIEVEMENTS ACHIEVEMENTS!!!11111

(Bizarrely enough, the bow/arrow you unlock with the sniper actually...seemed worse than the standard rifle the class starts with? Or I just sucked with it, I dunno. What I'm with isn't "it" and whats "it" seems like an attempt to rip off xbox live)

The thing about the hats is that every so often you come up on a random chance to get one or more for doing a specific something that in general isn't too terribly clear

so there's people who get 10 hats on their first play, and people who have logged 1,000 hours who don't have any

so I can appreciate that about the game

also the class-specific updates are always a good time to get in kills with the relevant class. When soldier/demo came out I got really good at using the pyro air blast to reflect rockets

05-01-2010 9:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
also the class-specific updates are always a good time to get in kills with the relevant class. When soldier/demo came out I got really good at using the pyro air blast to reflect rockets

The free weekend was limited, I know how to TFC snipe so I just maxed that shit out

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2010 8:38 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
Quote:

The free weekend was limited, I know how to TFC snipe so I just maxed that shit out

I see

I picked up OB for like $10 on one of those Durrrr... sale weekends

05-02-2010 9:42 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I could never figure out how the pyro air-blast thing was supposed to work.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2010 10:50 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

its for two things as far as I know, 1.) putting out other people on fire and 2.) reflecting rockets

if a soldier shoots at you, you just ping it back when it gets close, and it goes off in the direction you're aiming, you can do the same shit with the hammer in halo 3

05-04-2010 8:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(8:23:47 PM) robertweizer: well your little girlfriend got all butthurt over a post and banned me
(8:24:22 PM) robertweizer: and i'm not happy because this is on the heels of a shitfuck somewhere else preemptively banning me after I got unbanned because "you know it'll happen anyways"
(8:24:53 PM) TDotOL: Okay/
(8:24:59 PM) TDotOL: Still dunno what;s going on, sorry
(8:25:04 PM) robertweizer: well
(8:25:11 PM) TDotOL: Also it was Sharp
(8:25:13 PM) robertweizer: it's my fault for not wording my opinion nicer
(8:25:18 PM) robertweizer: but still
(8:27:02 PM) robertweizer: i fail to see what the problem is with me prefering people to not just shrug off an anime and list their complaints in a more ordered and logical fashion
(8:27:09 PM) robertweizer: hell I'm that way with games now too

lolz forever

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

05-04-2010 8:58 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

x

why did you tell her, god i hate you so much
05-04-2010 8:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:
x

why did you tell her, god i hate you so much

Hit the button again, Sis.
05-04-2010 9:00 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

fucking clique
05-04-2010 9:10 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:
fucking clique

Yeah, it's totally everyone else being mean to poor fat ass, instead of your constantly shitty attitude and fucking Durrrr... spam. You never keep your shit under control. You're either raging at someone or posting stupid shit and pissing other people off. I don't know why I'm bothering with this post. You'll either not see it, or you will and not get it.

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

05-04-2010 9:25 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
I don't know why I'm bothering with this post.

Because it's entertaining?
05-04-2010 9:38 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was getting better, I say ONE THING wrong and THIS happens.

You are all just a fucking clique with Sharp at the helm, who seems to decide what comes or goes.
05-04-2010 9:52 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, you say a lot of wrong stuff, then you say something even worse and someone decides they don't need to deal with you being here.

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

05-04-2010 10:03 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So somehow D posting nonsense is ok, Isao posting nonsense isn't.

clique clique clique clique
05-04-2010 10:23 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:
So somehow D posting nonsense is ok, Isao posting nonsense isn't.

clique clique clique clique

Little fat man who sold his soul,
Little fat man who sold his dream...

Pathetic little fat man,
No one's bloody laughing,
The clown that no one laugh's at,
They all just wish he'd die.

He's so depressed at being hated,
Fatso takes his own life,
He blows his stupid brains out,
But the twat would probably miss.

He sold his soul for a shot at fame,
Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame,
He's got no style, he's got no grace,
He's banal and facile, he's a fat waste of space

See his pug-nosed face...Pug, pug, pug, pug,
The little fat man with the pug-nosed face, Pug, pug, pug, pug,
Little fat man, pug-nosed face, Pug, pug, pug, pug,
He's a little fat pug-nosed face, Pug, pug, pug, pug.

Pages (29): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » guys i think that moeblob just kawaii'd at me: the anime/manga thread: the reckoning