What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Love Twin Peaks? Got a 360? Play Deadly Premonition.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Love Twin Peaks? Got a 360? Play Deadly Premonition.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-19-2013 8:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There are some that are RE4 Keon vs. Krauser style "Get this QTE right or die", yes.

They are so worth it though.
12-19-2013 9:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plus you can continue right from where you die anyway. It's not a big deal if you miss.

The story is so good I am not going to spoil it whatsoever

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

12-19-2013 1:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seriousky X and I throughout this game were like

"..whattttt"

"Did that just happen"

"*shocked silence*"

12-19-2013 2:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
There are some that are RE4 Keon vs. Krauser style "Get this QTE right or die", yes.

They are so worth it though.

"I DIED IN THE HELICOPTER CRASH, IS THAT WHAT THEY TOLD YOU?" over and over...

Also I heard somewhere this can be run on computers that aren't great.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-19-2013 2:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna tell you to download the demo, then I remembered this isn't 2002

12-19-2013 2:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Also I am never gonna get over accidentally calling it "sweet home"

My Sweet Home is what they call York's house :3

12-19-2013 2:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
I was gonna tell you to download the demo, then I remembered this isn't 2002

Nobody makes demos anymore, this pisses me off a lot because that used to be the best way of testing stuff out.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-22-2013 2:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This game is on sale on Steam for 12.49 until Jan 2nd.

14.99 gets you the soundtrack as well!

It is also on GOG

12-22-2013 5:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think the GOG one lasts until the 29th

Also the various patches seem to have fixed stuff

Quote by Alizarin:

03-04-2014 1:01 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh fuck i miss this game so much

At least some goon gave it to X for free, but still, I want to play it again I think I'm obsessed or some shit

03-04-2014 1:12 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have to finish it, I'm gonna be disappointed when its over. I had a similar thing with new vegas, sort of putting it off knowing it was gonna end.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-04-2014 1:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do that with every rpg I play

Except Xenoblade. Fuck you, Xenoblade.

03-04-2014 1:36 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
Except Xenoblade. Fuck you, Xenoblade.

Spend 80+ hours

Never beat the game

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-04-2014 1:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I beat the game, the ending was stupid as fuck, I threw a lot of shit at the tv

(I threw nothing, I just shouted expletives at japan)

03-04-2014 5:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fuck Japan.
07-02-2016 2:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro is playin this now

07-02-2016 4:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have to get back to that, it seemed to run kinda funky on this but apparently there's something involving compatability mode that corrects that.

(I'm aware of the unofficial patch, yes)

Too bad I couldn't import my save. I tried but it didn't really work..and now I probably misplaced the usb drive because of rearranging everything Whatever

Quote by Alizarin:

07-02-2016 5:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Use the patch.
07-03-2016 8:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Didn't they make a new one, or a new iteration of it? I coulda swore the fix one got updated...probably because of people on newer window iterations.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-08-2016 7:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm mostly concerned about the texture crash.
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Love Twin Peaks? Got a 360? Play Deadly Premonition.