What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Love Twin Peaks? Got a 360? Play Deadly Premonition.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Love Twin Peaks? Got a 360? Play Deadly Premonition.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-08-2016 7:26 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got to Becky's house last time I played, but was too tired so I saved it first chance

Things are definitely going to be getting more interesting, Zach

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-12-2016 4:33 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i just entered a door where an old man said there'd be no return from

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-13-2016 1:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'll be fiiiiine.
07-13-2016 9:49 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
I'm mostly concerned about the texture crash.

I didn't run into crashes so much as it just being reeeeal slow.

Also if you wanna see some shit, ignore the warnings about not going out after dark.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-13-2016 12:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah i did that once.
07-13-2016 12:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Yeah i did that once.

Isn't there like a
Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-13-2016 11:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What happened was I slept at Home, walked out, and...
07-20-2016 9:52 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i just finished the clock tower. this game is all kinds of crazy, its a trip unlike any other game i've played. i hae some ideas of whats going on, the purple fog and harry's military story are likely important details

the game does seem kinda twin peaks ish, but it has enough distance too. i was expecting thomas to be more like.. the tall bald cop from twin peaks and man was i wrong Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-21-2016 9:39 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well, i finished this game. the zach/york persona was pretty cool, though i'm kinda confused about zach. was he an actual FBI agent sent to greenvale, or was that that the york he created in his mind? was he at greenvale when he parents died, or did that happen at another location?

harry's story also kinda confused me too. was he the original raincoat killer or was that his dad like he told it. because if he was unable to kill himself like zach's dad, it kinda.. contradicts what he told york

the game's villains i predicted. i really wasnt expecting kaysen to be what he was though. thought he was there in the military spreading the purple gas, but.. not what i was expecting

i still dont really understand why york sees zombies. i thought it was in his head, but then emily saw them too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-22-2016 8:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It froze on the map, what's the link to the one where windows 10 works with it (I'm ignoring everything else since I have to start from scratch again)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-22-2016 9:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
It froze on the map, what's the link to the one where windows 10 works with it (I'm ignoring everything else since I have to start from scratch again)

Go here Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - PCGamingWiki PCGW - bugs, fixes, crashes, mods, guides and improvements for every PC game

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

07-23-2016 12:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I heard there was one like update fix or something, or it should be run in compatability mode also

Quote by Alizarin:

07-23-2016 12:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Depends. Just read the page I linked and see what issue you're having, and follow their lead

Seems like allocating more RAM to the process dp.exe (or the other one) makes it run better cause the game just leaks mem all over the place

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

07-23-2016 2:25 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah despite the fix just linked it was sluggish and then at the last cutscene in the hospital where it shifts back into reality or whatnot it just locked up and I couldn't exit and had to restart. I'll try compatability mode next time.

Also it was weird cause I have the directors cut edition and the other suits weren't in the briefcase. Or maybe you need to check that on in the options and I hadn't. Can't recall.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-23-2016 7:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its suggested to skip cutscenes
07-23-2016 4:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh you cant watch the cutscenes?

Quote by Alizarin:

07-23-2016 5:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They usually crash the game

07-23-2016 9:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But the cutscenes seem like half the point

Quote by Alizarin:

07-24-2016 2:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wonder if it runs better now.
07-24-2016 4:13 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll try again...probably gonna attempt the compatability mode....

I was busy wasting shit with you guys in tsw obviously Awesome

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Love Twin Peaks? Got a 360? Play Deadly Premonition.