What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Did I screw up?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did I screw up?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-07-2010 4:14 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did you screw up?

No.

Post secondary institutions are Durrrr... and only out for your cash.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-07-2010 4:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rob Halford:
Did you screw up?

No.

Post secondary institutions are Durrrr... and only out for your cash.

This is real shit right here.

I'm like you x and flipping out over education.

But in the long run, obviously yes all of this is about mo' money mo' money mo' money

(They want it, we want to use them to get credentials that allow us to get it)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-07-2010 4:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Post was not a value judgment or anything of that sort.

I seemed like I was setting up something..nope I'm really not.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-07-2010 5:21 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Senor Chang:
[quote="Rob Halford"]

But in the long run, obviously yes all of this is about mo' money mo' money mo' money

(They want it, we want to use them to get credentials that allow us to get it)

100% accurate description of post secondary education

its hard for me to take it seriousky anymore but i obviously still want the piece of paper it'll give me

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-07-2010 5:26 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it sad I'm doing post-secondary more for learning than the fancy piece of paper?
04-07-2010 7:45 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

stop lying to yourself

04-07-2010 7:49 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i haven't learned anything useful this semester except time management

... and i haven't actually learned that, really, or i wouldn't be procrastinating on this paper :|

04-07-2010 7:54 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dudley:
i haven't learned anything useful this semester except time management

... and i haven't actually learned that, really, or i wouldn't be procrastinating on this paper :|

you learned something useful other semesters? Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-07-2010 8:23 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

my post-calc math was absent until college, and i had only basic concepts of human anatomy until last year Laughing Out Loud

other than that, i've learned how to... properly write a disingenuous letter to a judge, so as to out cheating spic bastards

04-07-2010 8:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X doesn't know basic anatomy and I think he took classes specifically for this reason

You would not believe what he does and doesn't know

It's so bad he swore me not to mention what it was

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

04-07-2010 8:46 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the practical functions of the uvula?
04-08-2010 11:24 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tenma:
X doesn't know basic anatomy and I think he took classes specifically for this reason

Hey, I don't think it's just him.

You don't really learn a whole lot in post secondary schooling.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-08-2010 11:27 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like I've learned that with post secondary papers, they don't want you to write papers with your ideas. They want you to read something, they read like 5 more fucking things, and make an arguement out of their points.

Or maybe that's just the classes I've been in. Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-08-2010 4:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rob Halford:
Quote by Tenma:

Hey, I don't think it's just him.

You don't really learn a whole lot in post secondary schooling.

Well let's just say I know more than he does in that area.

But I pretty much taught myself that with medical books when I was younger

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

04-08-2010 8:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The red things connected to my wristwatch

Quote by Alizarin:

04-08-2010 9:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

Dr Nick

04-08-2010 9:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro's actually right about college, sadly.
04-08-2010 9:53 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm going back in summer session 2 to take college algebra as a refresher

fall to take short story writing, power vocabulary, intro to engineering, trig

easy semester to get me back into the swing of things
04-08-2010 10:46 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

'power vocabulary'? what the fuck is that

is it like a 'power suit,' and i don't mean the awesome kind i mean the three-piece made of four-dollar cotton kind. because if it is

FUCK. YOU.

04-08-2010 10:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Please be a class of meaningless corporate buzzwords nobody outside of a movie from 1985 uses

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Did I screw up?