What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-15-2010 11:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know we got threatened by somebody with a lawsuit for mormon jokes

But what the ever living shit. Why is this cunt so popular?

9/11/1857 Mountain meadows. Never forgive

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-15-2010 11:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She is popular because the media made her so, pretty much

Plus every girl under 15 wants to have a man obsessed with her

Every girl above 18 knows how fucking creepy that shit is

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

04-15-2010 11:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dungy your religion was founded by a ex-treasure hunter, the government just raided one of your religions compounds because "celestial marriage" often involves child abuse, and your church bought votes in the prop 8 vote in california.

Were you the one who threatened a lawsuit? Because everything I've said occurred. I dare you, pull the trigger.

My amendment trumps your outrage.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2010 12:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dungy isn't here. Frown
04-16-2010 1:24 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the guys who do south park have a broadway musical about mormons premiering next year
04-16-2010 11:29 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
Dungy isn't here. Frown

I realized that too late. It's annoying, I figured successfully beating litigation would be like the ultimate troll.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2010 2:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He blocked you on AIM loloololol

04-16-2010 2:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He didn't block me oddly.
05-13-2010 6:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You poor son of a bitch.

05-13-2010 8:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, he periodically tries to talk to me. I blow him off.
05-13-2010 11:12 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:
the guys who do south park have a broadway musical about mormons premiering next year

Hey cool Isao made another comment about something no one gives a crap about. Looks like I missed one.

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

05-14-2010 12:02 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow I don't even have Isao blocked and didn't even notice that

05-14-2010 1:20 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never bothered blocking him, he only IMed me when he was banned or I edited his posts.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-14-2010 1:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lols

05-14-2010 1:51 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or wait..maybe I did. This last time he just PMed me

Quote by Alizarin:

05-16-2010 11:40 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No arguments here.

05-16-2010 6:20 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had him blocked but it never worked anyway. I saw everything unfortunately

Quote:

05-16-2010 6:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Our hateful clique just didn't appreciate his macros of barnyard animals and incessant updates on what dumbass animu he was watching

Quote by Alizarin:

05-16-2010 7:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
I had him blocked but it never worked anyway. I saw everything unfortunately

Cause you didn't block him right

There's half ignore and full ignore, half ignore still shows his username allowing you to click it and see his posts

05-16-2010 8:06 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if I should be glad I didn't ignore him. It'd almost be like giving him some sort of spectral powers. Like Ghost Dad and the blob fusion danced and it left them Durrrr...

Quote:

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons