What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-16-2010 8:07 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't bring myself to use full ignore, because even with people I don't want to listen to, sometimes I'm just too damned curious...
05-16-2010 8:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...That makes zero sense.
05-16-2010 8:08 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was directed towards Alizarin, I'm sure.
05-16-2010 8:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes it was. I have the same issue too.
05-16-2010 8:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I full ignore Mal and Dungy.

Cause the board just looks so much better that way.

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

05-16-2010 8:28 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to do full ignore on some people are partial ignore on others?
05-16-2010 8:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Winces* I'd rather not. Would add more data.
05-16-2010 8:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's okay. Just wanted to know.
06-01-2010 5:38 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never use ignore because I'd rather have my comedy uncut.

That good enough for anyone?

Then again, I have never read or watched anything Stephanie Meyer has done, so huzzah!

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

06-01-2010 6:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm the same way, MD, I have no one on ignore.
06-01-2010 6:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's hard to yell at people when you can't see their posting

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-01-2010 10:15 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's why I use partial ignore, so I can still take a look if I'm curious enough.
06-02-2010 12:06 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr. Tenma:
That's why I use partial ignore, so I can still take a look if I'm curious enough.

why are you ignoring me

06-02-2010 12:28 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ignore is a useful function, I'm not ignoring anyone but I suspect some people are ignoring me, I'm pretty ok with that

06-02-2010 1:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I SEE YOUR POSTS MONEY

I SEE ALL YO POSTS

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

06-02-2010 1:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU

RUN WHILE YOU CAN

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-02-2010 1:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well shit, if Hol isn't ignoring Money, WHO IS!?
06-02-2010 12:33 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ninja!

Laughing Out Loud

06-02-2010 1:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No Money, you cannot ignore yourself.
06-02-2010 1:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He went into a fugue state and torched atlanta himself. We finally broke him.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons