What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Poison In The Brain» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Poison In The Brain
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-24-2010 1:46 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so apparently bret michaels had a brain hemorrhage on the 22nd and on the 12 an emergency appendectomy

someone call wilford brimley or something
04-24-2010 2:58 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Syphilis can cause brain hemorrhages now?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-03-2010 5:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even though he's a sleazebag he's a funny dude (when he's not on the "reality" show)

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

05-25-2010 2:39 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

and hes since had a stroke

bret michaels is just meant to die

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-25-2010 12:35 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rob Halford:
bret michaels is just meant to die

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-25-2010 12:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Poor motherfucker Frown

05-29-2010 12:35 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

first dio

then gary coleman

the celebrity death train 2010 has begun

its only a matter of time bret michaels

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-29-2010 1:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nooooo

(he was dumb performing on american idol seriousky what was he thinking)

05-29-2010 1:54 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just noticed the "it comes in 3's" rule didn't occur when jd salinger died.

Which backs up my theory, the universe wanted him to die., the universe is a pretty cool dude with good taste.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-29-2010 10:53 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
I just noticed the "it comes in 3's" rule didn't occur when jd salinger died.

Which backs up my theory, the universe wanted him to die., the universe is a pretty cool dude with good taste.

why would it want j.d. salinger to die

05-29-2010 11:13 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He wrote one awful sounding book then went into hiding (probably out of shame) and apparently doing this makes people consider you somehow talented.

Also it's probably his fault cerpin thought he could write a book.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-29-2010 11:18 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
He wrote one awful sounding book then went into hiding (probably out of shame) and apparently doing this makes people consider you somehow talented.

Also it's probably his fault cerpin thought he could write a book.

oh. Well, I haven't read Catcher in the Rye, but from all indications (skimming analyses and other things and reading some interviews with the author) most people who read it wrong then become hipsters and if they're crazy they become homicidal.

05-29-2010 1:14 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

dennis hopper just died

05-29-2010 1:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Near simupost shit goin down

(Or..well, I'm stretching the definition of near)

Bret Michaels is safe I guess, we've got 3

Quote by Alizarin:

05-29-2010 4:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
dennis hopper just died

Seriousky? Fuck Frown

05-29-2010 7:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh phew, I checked IMDB because I was afraid his last movie role had been Land of the Dead, which would have just been wrong

...Unfortunately one of his last was the Crash t.v. show, but from what I've read he was like the only good or entertaining part of that (and primarily that was because he was just being crazy as hell and chewing the scenery constantly. He probably realized "Oh look a show nobody will ever see based on a movie that was overrated, may as well have as much fun with this while they pay me")

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2011 3:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This dude really amazes me.

He's had diabetes most of his life, had his appendix out, then 10 days later gets a massive hemorrhage in his brain, then a month later gets numbness on a side of his body and they find out he's got a hole in his heart.

Then after he recovers he records music and releases an album like nothing. Pretty Awesome.

10-11-2011 3:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Paul Allen:
This dude really amazes me.

He's had diabetes most of his life, had his appendix out, then 10 days later gets a massive hemorrhage in his brain, then a month later gets numbness on a side of his body and they find out he's got a hole in his heart.

Then after he recovers he records music and releases an album like nothing. Pretty Awesome.

call liberty medical?

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2011 3:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You reused Isao's joke in the original post.

Feel shame

10-11-2011 4:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He doesn't know who wilford brimley is outside of "its a meme"

Did you know wilford brimley is pals with robert duvall, it is true, he was also in the thing and that movie where aliens give him special powers and steve guttenberg is somehow involved.

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Poison In The Brain