What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-18-2010 8:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Placeholder thread for the SH: Homecoming letsplay I'm trying to make X do.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-18-2010 9:34 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was thinking of doing a No Rest For the Living Let's Play. It at least would be slightly easier to do than the Doom 3 one, since ZDoom/Skulltag has that "freeze" command that lets you pause the game while still allowing you to move around, which makes taking screenshots a breeze. ZDoom/Skulltag also loads way faster than Doom 3, so reloading after screwing shit up would be much easier.

Also, X needs to cr---err, buy FRAPS to pull off an SH Let's Play, I'd assume.
06-18-2010 10:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently X cannot do a sh5 LP

Moose if you want to get demons everywhere in this bitch, this thread can be repurposed.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-18-2010 10:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I didn't realize you needed a webcam to stream your monitor's contents over the internets.
06-18-2010 10:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh its that problematic to do one?

This thread may wind up in the boneyard with the 70 rps about blue robots then

Quote by Alizarin:

06-18-2010 10:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hm. In that case, I could certainly give it some thought. I always wanted to do an LP for one of the classic Doom games, and not only is this one not super-long, it's also really new and people haven't played it to death yet.
06-19-2010 1:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We are in business. Expect fun tomorrow.
06-19-2010 10:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whichever LP gets off the ground first can use this thread then

(Cause apparently it's so difficult to make threads that they're prime real-estate or something)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2010 12:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Evaluate your SH5 user experience!
06-20-2010 12:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't have the exact irc quotes but pretty much this for fifteen minutes:

"I cannot stop laughing"

"Pyramid head is rolling around like he's five, wheres the button to make him build a fort"

"The little baby knife makes him look like a trainee"

In summation if you are not watching this stream something is very wrong with you because it's lol as fuck

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2010 2:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The fun continues in about 5 hours. I will clean out my comp, hopefully making it load faster. The game seems to have a memory leak, so the faster it loads the better.
06-20-2010 2:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
because it's lol as heh

Truer, redundant words never spoken

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

06-20-2010 2:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2010 5:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right. The tests went well, so we are go for streaming as soon as dusk hits.
06-20-2010 6:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE CIRCULAR SAW.
06-20-2010 6:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man if only that saw was stronger.
06-20-2010 6:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least you can use it without the attack stopping and a battle cry eminating

(It was lol the first time it happened in sh2. When it happened everytime you used the weapon, and you had to watch it, it got kinda dumb. You referenced evil dead 2, nice, don't break the weapon over that)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2010 6:50 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd watch it but it pretty much RAEPs my connection.
06-20-2010 6:51 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
I'd watch it but it pretty much Pyramid Heads my connection.
06-20-2010 6:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
I'd watch it but it pretty much RAEPs my connection.

What's weird is, the stream at best demands about 100 KB a second. Not a lot at all.
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday