What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-20-2010 6:59 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Might be something on my end, or something on the website. My connection can get hooked on the oddest things.

Like proboards ads, they can freeze my connection right up.
06-20-2010 7:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What speeds you got?
06-20-2010 7:12 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not very good.
06-20-2010 7:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uhhh..

You should be able to handle it, my stream needs about half that.

Though of course shit like XBox and all that eats it up too.
06-20-2010 7:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He has an xbox360 but hasn't played SH5?

So...he could have been playing this, but didn't?

Yeah disconnect your x-box. You do not know how to use it anyway.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-20-2010 7:38 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:

That goes double because of Doom II.
06-20-2010 7:42 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When I was watching the stream last night, the xbox wasn't even on...dunno what causes it.
06-20-2010 7:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr. Tenma:
Quote by Heinrich Lunge:

Oh man I need to roll into ohio and just abduct this console

I'd give it a better home apparently

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2010 7:47 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry I don't have an obsession with buying the same game over and over again, Moose.

Sides, I play Doom on my computer. Me having it for XBL would be pointless.
06-20-2010 7:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those were new levels and also you didn't play sh5?

Dressing up your non-mii with gas masks whilst 14 year olds called you a homosexual black man in modern warfare 2, and getting into tier fights with herb was better

You're doing this wrong.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2010 7:52 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...what? Laughing Out Loud
06-20-2010 7:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Modern warfare 2 is the counterstrike of now, I have/sometimes do play counterstrike. All that occurs is 14 year olds scream racial slurs and call you a fag

You mentioned getting a gas mask for your xbox avatar. That is a mii, for all intents and purposes.

Meanwhile theres doom 2 levels and silent hill 5 which lets you wear a Pyramid Head helmet, but you were busy being called a "fag walhacker mexican nigger" over voicechat in counterstrike warfare 2, and playing e.blanka with herb

What the hell man, sh5 and doom 2 levels are sitting RIGHT THERE..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2010 7:58 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohh, I see. You sort of just threw a bunch of things out there.

Well, uh..sorry?
06-20-2010 8:00 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
I'm sorry I don't have an obsession with buying the same game over and over again, Moose.

I hate this guy.
06-20-2010 8:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
Quote by Dr. Tenma:
Quote by Heinrich Lunge:

Oh man I need to roll into ohio and just abduct this console

I'd give it a better home apparently

Nah you'd just make his poor mother buy him another one

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

06-20-2010 8:53 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, I apparently have forsaken the Tdottle gods today.
06-21-2010 12:10 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The tree-raptors haven't been sacrificed.

Frankly, we're wondering whos side you're on

Quote by Alizarin:

06-21-2010 12:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WE DEMAND FRESH RAPTOR SKULLS.
06-21-2010 12:24 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's freakin humid as fuck out, this is their element. They have the advantage.
06-21-2010 4:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All the more reason to do it.
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday