What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-21-2010 5:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
It's freakin humid as fuck out, this is their element. They have the advantage.

Yeah but that means they won't be expecting it, they'll get complacent and slack off on patrols.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-21-2010 5:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of humid, I wonder if I can disable the ingame grain filter.
06-21-2010 5:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nooo, not the noise filter!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-21-2010 6:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, you guys want to keep that? I just figured that it made it unreadable.
06-21-2010 6:32 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The noise filter is SH. Might as well remove the pipe as a weapon. God.
06-21-2010 6:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I remember turning the noise filter off briefly in 3 and it just seemed...wrong

Quote by Alizarin:

06-21-2010 7:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahhh, okay! Just thought t made it hard to see since you guys were all JPEggy.

Well, it's less of an issue now that I turned bitrate up.

For the record, the video now runs at 1008 kbps. Thus, to view the video well you need to be able to sustain a download rate of 126 KB.
06-21-2010 7:46 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder why it always lags like hell on me, then.
06-21-2010 7:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, is your flash updated, your graphics drivers updated, and are you using hardware acceleration?
06-21-2010 8:26 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, dunno, don't think so.
06-22-2010 2:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, when you you update Flash?

Update your drivers.

Might turn HW accel on?
06-22-2010 10:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Does he have comcast, cause it has a history of crapping out for people using comcast

Quote by Alizarin:

06-22-2010 12:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah, he has worse.
06-22-2010 4:18 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
Ahhh, okay! Just thought t made it hard to see since you guys were all JPEggy.

If anything, the video compression would make it damned near impossible to see the film grain effects anyway.
06-22-2010 4:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've noticed some of the grain effects. Or did earlier on moreso.

It seems to depend on the color/texture of the wall he's looking at. They show up better sometimes.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-22-2010 8:40 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of filters, RE5 has some, doesn't it? I've only unlocked the black and white one, but supposedly it has noise and another one too, which seem like they'd be pretty interesting

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

06-22-2010 9:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh, streaming co-op RE5 would be fun.
06-22-2010 9:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

COOP HEH

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

06-22-2010 9:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly it'd be hilarious!

Also, SH stream ready to go.
06-23-2010 1:58 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay, I fixed the quicktime event bug and the Eternal Saw bug.

THEY WILL BE MISSED.

Since no more PH being ripped in two.
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday