What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Pedo dogfucker acts like Dungy, wants to join Tdotol» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pedo dogfucker acts like Dungy, wants to join Tdotol
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-23-2010 2:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
Quote:
Sacramento, CA

Does anybody have that .gif of bugs bunny sawing off florida and having it float away, except with california instead

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

06-23-2010 2:09 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

bugs bunny is awesome

if he did the shit he did today there would be uproar Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-23-2010 2:20 AMNina Fortner is offline Send an Email to Nina Fortner Search for Posts by Nina Fortner Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That gif would work for me.

There are about three people in CA that I could deal with never seeing again.

06-23-2010 4:18 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't even know what emotion I'm feeling here. All I can say is this thread somehow delivered, and it is a thing of beauty. Awful, haunting beauty that keeps you up at night while you watch the shadows for the faintest glimmer of it's burning eyes red with malice as if bright rubies of value and splendor beyond compare.

+ for everyone except sharp, because it is a wonderful karma number he has there.

06-23-2010 2:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did we ever link this guy's YT page?
06-23-2010 2:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, we've been spared thusfar

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-23-2010 3:53 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
+ for everyone except sharp, because it is a wonderful karma number he has there.

Yeah, I'm in the same spot. WANT TO +, BUT THE 5'S, THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL AND ORDERLY.
06-23-2010 5:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I give you... THE HORROR.

Ire, and Savoring of Plasma! - YouTube
06-23-2010 5:47 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MY EYES! MY EYES! *drives into a lamppost, blows up, gets a traffic ticket*
06-23-2010 6:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seriousky reticent to click that

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-23-2010 11:04 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow this guy is such a fag

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

06-23-2010 11:34 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How is this not an old geocoties site.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-23-2010 11:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
How is this not an old geocoties site.

Geocooties?

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

06-23-2010 11:43 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did you read the sidebar

I was expecing .gifs of fire and rotating inverted pentegrams and got real surprised when that didn't show up. Page-breaks of blood dripping, that kinda thing

Or...those line things...they showed up on geocoties sites of people who thought they were 'dark'

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2010 1:17 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..dude.

Geocities.

lmao

06-24-2010 1:20 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well the i is right next to the o and I pretty much never look at the keyboard.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2010 3:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm tempted to search, haha.
06-24-2010 2:01 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He didn't seem aware of the forum, what if he googles himself and this thread pops up Scared

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2010 3:05 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ERASE THE EVIDENCE

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

06-24-2010 4:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What can he do?
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Pedo dogfucker acts like Dungy, wants to join Tdotol