What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Pedo dogfucker acts like Dungy, wants to join Tdotol» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pedo dogfucker acts like Dungy, wants to join Tdotol
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-24-2016 8:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Both valid.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-25-2016 8:21 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharpshooter005: PH HAS LAYERS.
Sharpshooter005: MAYBE THIS IS A FORM OF RAEP, MAYBE HE'S RAPING YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
Sharpshooter005: MAYBE IT'S VERY CONCEPTUAL.

I don't appreciate Sharp enough sometimes.

07-25-2016 5:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
We don't stream vidya or pretty much do anything with Dot for two reasons

- We are at that age where we have lives. We cannot sit around watching or playing vidya all day

- All of us are loners and don't like doing group activities

There's also the issue that most co-op stuff has technology reqs we don't all meet.

I would totally love Wakfu 2.0.
07-25-2016 6:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
Sharpshooter005: PH HAS LAYERS.
Sharpshooter005: MAYBE THIS IS A FORM OF RAEP, MAYBE HE'S RAPING YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
Sharpshooter005: MAYBE IT'S VERY CONCEPTUAL.

I don't appreciate Sharp enough sometimes.

"I'm unappreciated in my time.."

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-25-2016 7:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a new Wakfu?

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

07-25-2016 7:04 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm a bit confused there too, I assumed he meant like...a hypothetical wakfu that was better?

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2016 5:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, hypothetical.
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Pedo dogfucker acts like Dungy, wants to join Tdotol