What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (34): « first ... « previous 30 31 [32] 33 34 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-06-2016 10:38 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ublocker origin and ghostery.
03-06-2016 5:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
as someone who doesn't use the TV

I meanwhile would have like three or so going all at the same time, tuned to random channels. One's just like CNN, then another is c-span, the third is...I don't know, reruns of seinfeld or gravity falls or it's playing earth vs the flying saucers for no reason.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-08-2016 11:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
ublocker origin and ghostery.

Good, but why no u11 HERBS AND SPICES?
04-21-2016 8:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I feel sorry for X cause his Dark Souls 3 man can't have plat blond hair.

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

04-21-2016 8:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aw, that's cute boo~

Yes I am super grumpy about that. I bet I can fix it if I can just find the right values.
04-21-2016 10:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of.
04-21-2016 10:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHY IS YOUR ASS SO VISIBLE AND DETAILED LMAO

04-21-2016 10:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Scary ain't it
04-22-2016 7:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They deal with the part where your character straight up moons the camera if you venerate sol or whatever?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-25-2016 11:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AM is my only true husbando

04-27-2016 5:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...daw?
06-05-2016 3:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Requested to be posted

06-05-2016 4:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
AM is my only true husbando

Kandi Kayne has attached this image:

Quote by Waifu vs Husbando:

Sharp: Um...honey, I don't-

Claudia: YOU HAVE BETRAYED GOD

Sharp: You're gonna break that kni-

Claudia: NO MACHINE CAN EVER USHER IN PARADISE!

Sharp: FOR FUCKS SAKE. YOU CAN'T FUCKING KILL AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WITH A KNIFE. WHAT THE HELL. THIS IS WHY THE ALESSA THING FAILED.

Claudia: *dead silence, turns and stares*

Sharp: Um...I mean, I don't think this will work. My love. We may need to take out AM through a different route.

Claudia: That's what I thought.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-05-2016 5:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AM is best husbando, even better than Bill.

I'm sorry it's come to this.

06-05-2016 5:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can kill AI with a knife if it has a mandatory central core!
06-05-2016 5:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
You can kill AI with a knife if it has a mandatory central core!

Hol's husbandu is not a singular entity. There are three cores networked. And he learns.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-09-2016 9:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Before I run out the door this morn I wanted to post this. It's a still life I did in class. Sorry for shit quality.

07-19-2016 8:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

08-12-2016 2:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nekuro: You can be guts
Nekuro: I'll be puck

08-12-2016 2:48 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

edit: Am I wrong or is Puck named as such because it's a reference to "A Midsummer Night's Dream"...and I know puck in that is a reference to mythology, but from the little I've seen of berserk that totally seems like it's a reference.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (34): « first ... « previous 30 31 [32] 33 34 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily