What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-24-2010 11:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Someone can post a word or idea, and someone else can draw it.

As in, say Sharp posts Pyramid Head. People will draw from this, anything they want. Doodle, mspaint, doesn't matter.

It's mainly for me since I want the practice without having to think up the word.

(I was going to join a group like this on DA but naturally they haven't updated in over a week)

Nov 14/13: For grass/fur.

Photoshop. Set brush control to Fade in Shape Dynamics, using a standard brush. Set Spacing to appropriate length, more spacing equals a longer stroke. Set Color Dynamics to Fade, check Apply Per Tip if using CS6 or above. Make sure all "jitters" in Color Dynamics are set to 0. Steps should be around half size of Shape Dynamics. Brush options on main work area should be set to Lighter Color.

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

06-24-2010 11:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

An idea huh...

More celestial octopus!
06-24-2010 6:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This thread sounds cool.

My Suggestion
Draw Pyramid Head bisected and being pissed off about it.
06-24-2010 8:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

K, my daily is done for the day

06-24-2010 10:29 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Cool.
06-24-2010 11:06 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, it is a new day.I'm gonna get a jump on it and suggest birds wearing hats.

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

06-24-2010 11:09 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Well, it is a new day.

Depending on the time zone.

But you're in the same time zone as Sis, so yeah.
06-24-2010 11:11 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The only timezone that matters (fuck off west coast)

Quote:

06-24-2010 11:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can't they just set their clocks to normal time like normal people (re: the eastern standard time people)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-24-2010 11:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hells yeah, birds with hats.

06-25-2010 1:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
Hells yeah, birds with hats.

Hol-krow 2.0?!
06-25-2010 6:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This took way too long for how shitty it looks. God, I wish I knew how to draw faster

06-25-2010 6:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think it looks great for what's essentially a doodle project... What's wrong with it?
06-25-2010 11:32 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably a lot of time went into your search for references. It'd go quicker if you'd already had the subject committed to memory.
06-25-2010 11:59 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To your drawing queue I submit: a mango with the most devious intentions.

06-26-2010 1:05 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ok yeah those birds are fucking awesome

Quote:

06-26-2010 1:29 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The owl in the fedora is the best

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2010 1:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's actually a peregrine falcon, Sharp. But that's okay.

It's a Secretary Bird, Peregrine Falcon, and Eclectus Parrot

06-26-2010 2:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A devious mango is next, apparently...

Unless mango means something special.
06-26-2010 2:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

deviantfruit.com

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (34): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily