What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (33): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-26-2010 3:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Very devious.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

06-26-2010 3:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..... Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-26-2010 3:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's one devious knitting!

I like how everything looks. You should do more grayscale!
06-26-2010 4:07 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
Very devious.

lol'd

06-26-2010 4:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
That's one devious knitting!

Yes, it's making a latex shawl

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2010 5:22 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
Very devious.

*claps* Bra-vo, madam. Now that's a mango you can't trust. HOORAY FOR LATERAL THINKING.
06-26-2010 5:23 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also,

CONDOMS, X!

CONDOMS!

CONDOMS!
06-26-2010 5:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr. Tenma:
Quote by Dr Tenma:
Very devious.

*claps* Bra-vo, madam. Now that's a mango you can't trust. HOORAY FOR LATERAL THINKING.

Thank you. Smile

Oddly, it's the second thing I thought of (first was the "lolwut" pear, as in a mango with a face but also doing something evil)

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

06-26-2010 5:34 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, a mango with a devious expression is too obvious. This one is faceless, indistinct.

It could be any mango...
06-26-2010 11:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharpshooter005: *grinding noise, static, stumbles into a hallway* "Man fuck BP and wops* *Dances, grinding noise, static*

I already have this reserved for today

06-27-2010 12:45 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awesome

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 12:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Is that supposed to be a condom? What is that?"

"Oh the pin is to pop a cherry!"

HOLY HEH CHRIS IS OBLIVIOUS AS MOTHERHEH

06-27-2010 12:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I get it now, it's to put a hole in the condom. <.<
06-27-2010 12:53 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
"Is that supposed to be a condom? What is that?"

"Oh the pin is to pop a cherry!"

HOLY HEH CHRIS IS OBLIVIOUS AS MOTHERHEH

They see me lol'in, etc

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 12:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Oh wait he's going to pin it to himself like a diaper?" (he actually said this)

Moose goes "Hey if we tell him in math equations he'll get it!"

"Pin plus condom equals...?"

Chris: "OHHHHH I GET IT, HE'S GONNA POKE A HOLE!"

*applause*

06-27-2010 1:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 2:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am a terrible guy. Frown
06-27-2010 7:00 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For tomorrow: Sephiroth stabbing Aeris through the chest with a six-foot bratwurst. Oktoberfest attire optional.
06-27-2010 2:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm still loling at "Use a math equation"

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 5:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is done, uploading to DA as well

Pages (33): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily