What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (33): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-27-2010 6:00 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also why am I SURE this is gonna cause a firestorm

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-27-2010 6:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahahaha, wops out of nowhere! Awesome.
06-27-2010 6:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also why am I SURE this is gonna cause a firestorm

Yeah some eurofag will come out of nowhere and baw about it most likely

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

06-27-2010 6:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the fuck is WITH that anyway?

Is their inferiority complex that huge?
06-27-2010 7:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it seems to be.

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

06-27-2010 7:53 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
It is done, uploading to DA as well

I Laughing Out Loud'd and Laughing Out Loud'd and Laughing Out Loud'd.
06-27-2010 9:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
What the fuck is WITH that anyway?

Is their inferiority complex that huge?

It's less an inferiority complex, and more their pension funds owning stock in BP.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 10:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Works for me I guess.
06-27-2010 11:26 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the male protagonists of silent hill sporting the guido haircut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M for reference

06-27-2010 11:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is a 100% accurate depiction of guidos, and in retrospect was a dire forewarning of jersey shore.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-28-2010 12:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So what's the difference between a guido and a wop?
06-28-2010 1:02 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
So what's the difference between a guido and a wop?

you're a wop, and you don't stop being a wop. being a guido means getting a new haircut and being a fratboy douche.

06-28-2010 4:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That doesn't help.
06-28-2010 9:43 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

a wop is an italian.

a guido is a certain type of douchebag (easily identifiable by their orange skin, uber-greased hair, popped collars, pouting lips, and their tendency to roam in packs) who usually occurs in areas populated by wops.

wop is a racial term, guido is more social (like hipster).

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-28-2010 9:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gold chains also tend to identify them.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-28-2010 10:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Orange skin? Ugh.
07-16-2010 2:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just a seahorse today, I am done with commissions for the moment so I drew randomly

07-16-2010 9:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i liek seahosres Awesome
07-16-2010 10:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how the seahorse is a reddish shadow
08-22-2010 10:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yep

We are watching MTV Silent Library and it is good

Pages (33): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily