What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-22-2010 10:53 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, MTV has its own version of Silent Library?

I imagine that a lack of fidgeting Japanese makes it slightly less entertaining.
08-22-2010 10:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No its very funny

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

08-22-2010 10:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Sorry. Trying to comprehend MTV making something vaguely worthwhile to watch...

I apologize. I need to reboot.
08-22-2010 11:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well it's MTV 2

08-23-2010 12:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You essentially have to be silent while the poor bastard is getting humiliated, or you lose money.
08-23-2010 12:58 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So.."you laugh, you lose: the t.v. series"?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-23-2010 1:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
So.."you laugh, you lose: the t.v. series"?

Essentially. You or your team cannot make noise. Even as you are being shot in the face by tennis balls fired from a cannon (this actually happened).

Before you ask: Yes, Zero Kazama is actually the host's real name.
08-23-2010 1:07 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, it includes the person who the thing is being done to

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-03-2010 8:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
Quote:
Eventually the rain stopped, and my good friend and I finished off half a bottle of Jack and helped get rid of some pesky beers

I misread this as "helped get rid of some pesky BEARS" and had this awesome mental image of two heavily armed inebriates barricaded in a crude fortification, fighting legions of bears.

I don't know how you'd translate this into an image, but I'd love to see it attempted.
09-04-2010 12:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can imagine such an image rather vividly in my head.

Though for some reason, it would involve a run-down military bunker situated in a forest.

The sky would also be orange.
09-04-2010 1:32 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Most of the things I imagine resemble that.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-04-2010 2:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Great minds think alike I think. *Sucks on pipe*
09-20-2010 11:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
For tomorrow: Sephiroth stabbing Aeris through the chest with a six-foot bratwurst. Oktoberfest attire optional.

This was unfortunately an effort for me. Fuck drawing I swear to gopd

09-20-2010 11:34 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was expecting a pint in someone's hand there

09-20-2010 1:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I should edit it

09-20-2010 1:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Re-upped

09-20-2010 2:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

Too much effort or not, I love it. BITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED.

[insert joke about "One-Winged Polka" because, fuck it, I don't have any good jokes today]

Thank you, ma'am!
09-20-2010 3:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No I meant that I had to put effort forth and I am ashamed since it's a joke pic

alas heh

09-20-2010 4:23 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whoosh.

09-20-2010 4:26 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Whoosh.

AS IT SHOULD BE.
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily