What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-24-2010 11:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Someone can post a word or idea, and someone else can draw it.

As in, say Sharp posts Pyramid Head. People will draw from this, anything they want. Doodle, mspaint, doesn't matter.

It's mainly for me since I want the practice without having to think up the word.

(I was going to join a group like this on DA but naturally they haven't updated in over a week)

Nov 14/13: For grass/fur.

Photoshop. Set brush control to Fade in Shape Dynamics, using a standard brush. Set Spacing to appropriate length, more spacing equals a longer stroke. Set Color Dynamics to Fade, check Apply Per Tip if using CS6 or above. Make sure all "jitters" in Color Dynamics are set to 0. Steps should be around half size of Shape Dynamics. Brush options on main work area should be set to Lighter Color.

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

06-24-2010 8:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

K, my daily is done for the day

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

06-24-2010 11:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hells yeah, birds with hats.

06-25-2010 6:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This took way too long for how shitty it looks. God, I wish I knew how to draw faster

06-26-2010 1:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's actually a peregrine falcon, Sharp. But that's okay.

It's a Secretary Bird, Peregrine Falcon, and Eclectus Parrot

06-26-2010 3:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Very devious.

06-26-2010 5:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr. Tenma:
Quote by Dr Tenma:
Very devious.

*claps* Bra-vo, madam. Now that's a mango you can't trust. HOORAY FOR LATERAL THINKING.

Thank you. Smile

Oddly, it's the second thing I thought of (first was the "lolwut" pear, as in a mango with a face but also doing something evil)

06-26-2010 11:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharpshooter005: *grinding noise, static, stumbles into a hallway* "Man fuck BP and wops* *Dances, grinding noise, static*

I already have this reserved for today

06-27-2010 12:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Is that supposed to be a condom? What is that?"

"Oh the pin is to pop a cherry!"

HOLY HEH CHRIS IS OBLIVIOUS AS MOTHERHEH

06-27-2010 12:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Oh wait he's going to pin it to himself like a diaper?" (he actually said this)

Moose goes "Hey if we tell him in math equations he'll get it!"

"Pin plus condom equals...?"

Chris: "OHHHHH I GET IT, HE'S GONNA POKE A HOLE!"

*applause*

06-27-2010 5:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is done, uploading to DA as well

06-27-2010 6:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also why am I SURE this is gonna cause a firestorm

Yeah some eurofag will come out of nowhere and baw about it most likely

06-27-2010 7:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it seems to be.

07-16-2010 2:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just a seahorse today, I am done with commissions for the moment so I drew randomly

08-22-2010 10:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yep

We are watching MTV Silent Library and it is good

08-22-2010 10:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No its very funny

08-22-2010 11:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well it's MTV 2

09-20-2010 11:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
For tomorrow: Sephiroth stabbing Aeris through the chest with a six-foot bratwurst. Oktoberfest attire optional.

This was unfortunately an effort for me. Fuck drawing I swear to gopd

09-20-2010 1:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I should edit it

09-20-2010 1:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Re-upped

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily