What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-24-2010 11:19 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can't they just set their clocks to normal time like normal people (re: the eastern standard time people)

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-26-2010 1:29 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The owl in the fedora is the best

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2010 2:38 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

deviantfruit.com

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2010 3:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..... Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2010 4:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
That's one devious knitting!

Yes, it's making a latex shawl

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 12:45 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awesome

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 12:53 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
"Is that supposed to be a condom? What is that?"

"Oh the pin is to pop a cherry!"

HOLY HEH CHRIS IS OBLIVIOUS AS MOTHERHEH

They see me lol'in, etc

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 1:43 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 2:15 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm still loling at "Use a math equation"

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 6:00 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also why am I SURE this is gonna cause a firestorm

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 9:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
What the fuck is WITH that anyway?

Is their inferiority complex that huge?

It's less an inferiority complex, and more their pension funds owning stock in BP.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 11:59 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is a 100% accurate depiction of guidos, and in retrospect was a dire forewarning of jersey shore.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-28-2010 9:50 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gold chains also tend to identify them.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-23-2010 12:58 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So.."you laugh, you lose: the t.v. series"?

Quote by Alizarin:

08-23-2010 1:07 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, it includes the person who the thing is being done to

Quote by Alizarin:

09-04-2010 1:32 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Most of the things I imagine resemble that.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-21-2010 1:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait why is slenderman trying to catch monkeys.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2010 10:51 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's new york and you're like a grad student. Dammit X you've got perfect rationales going on here, use them already and put on a tie

I would...I goddamn well would..it's unfair. This is wrong, just because a candybar falls from its perch does NOT imply transfer of ownership.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2010 11:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Theres a field of study called "feminist therapy" so...they probably wouldn't notice that every assignment I turned in was a discredited misreading of jung

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2010 11:18 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't have any with me Whatever

Also it'd probably baffle people/they'd think it was 'ironic'/something dead-insidening

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily