What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you were so drunk» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you were so drunk
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-14-2010 7:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that you got a tattoo, what would the tattoo be?

Mine would be embarrassing as hell and be Zero's Z on my shoulder probably

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

07-14-2010 8:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doom logo, probably.
07-14-2010 8:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That pyramid/eye of providence/both latin mottos from the dollar bill is how I could see such an incident going down

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-14-2010 8:17 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

perfect red king symbol on my hand

07-14-2010 8:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

red king?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-14-2010 8:24 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
red king?

Servimg.com - Free image hosting service

it was that thing keanu reeves had tattooed on his arms in constantine, i've always thought it looked pretty baller

07-14-2010 10:46 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A pterodactyl wearing shades

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

07-14-2010 10:46 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or a cuttlefish

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

07-14-2010 11:03 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Or a cuttlefish

as you get older it will grow more twisted and arcane

07-14-2010 11:03 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by Alizarin:
Or a cuttlefish

as you get older it will grow more twisted and arcane

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

07-14-2010 11:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of skin cancer, I've realized something wonderful.

Maybe the guidos will all collectively keel over in their mid to late 40s from absurdly malignant super-melanoma tumors because of those tanning booths they use.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-14-2010 11:16 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
Speaking of skin cancer, I've realized something wonderful.

Maybe the guidos will all collectively keel over in their mid to late 40s from absurdly malignant super-melanoma tumors because of those tanning booths they use.

maybe they'll show off the tumors give them names like the situation

07-14-2010 11:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd again just like to extend my disapproval to the oscars. "My new haircut" was one of the most unsettling documentaries I've ever seen, and nary a nomination was given.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2010 1:35 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
I'd again just like to extend my disapproval to the oscars. "My new haircut" was one of the most unsettling documentaries I've ever seen, and nary a nomination was given.

the director's petition video was rejected, as it consisted of an elaborate abstract art piece consisting of him rubbing himself in "yayga bawms" and a bucket of muscle milk to symbolize the mindnumbing horror he went through to get his footage.

07-15-2010 4:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could get angel wings on my back, but I haaaate tats.
07-15-2010 7:25 PMNina Fortner is offline Send an Email to Nina Fortner Search for Posts by Nina Fortner Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ashford gold Luger from RE Code Veronica or the Lil Nameless Monster. x)

07-16-2010 6:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd say the Gold Luger would be tacky, go with the latter.
07-16-2010 8:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But that's the point

You're so drunk you have no idea what tacky is

07-16-2010 9:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You still need to get x drunk, he'll grasp these sorts of concepts better.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-16-2010 10:09 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm trying.

He's just....so much of a whiner about taste and flavor and whatnot. I need to get the alcohol in him without him tasting it

Pages (12): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you were so drunk