What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you were so drunk» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you were so drunk
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-21-2015 1:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plus they just look ugly.
06-21-2015 2:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chibi Sigma:
Plus they just look ugly.

There's a lot of tatted up people around here.

Trust me, it looks cool in your head but the rest of us are absolutely judging you negatively.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-22-2015 12:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also my advice to people getting tattoos. They will not look as good as the years pass.

Your skin will change, you will age, you will not be young forever. Time is linear. It'll eventually just look like you're that sad person desperately trying to pretend they were in their twenties...you don't wanna be that type.

(And removing them is expensive)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-22-2015 1:51 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ATV Venomoth of course

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-14-2016 2:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know what tattoo I'm getting if I'm drunk.

Well I'd get two of them probably

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

07-14-2016 2:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
That pyramid/eye of providence/both latin mottos from the dollar bill is how I could see such an incident going down

Your husbando was destined in 2010

07-14-2016 1:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The oracle at delphi told me.

Then I realized it Pythia, but rather some crazed undergrad chick with a minor in classical studies, doing whippits.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-09-2016 9:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
I know what tattoo I'm getting if I'm drunk.

Well I'd get two of them probably

Koopie faces?
08-09-2016 9:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nope

The brand of sacrifice

But only after I have a job I cant lose

08-09-2016 10:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Haha where would you stick it
08-09-2016 10:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My neck obvs

Guts and I have been through a lot

08-09-2016 10:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hm, well, could wear high collars...
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you were so drunk