What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you were so drunk» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you were so drunk
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-06-2010 6:47 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"He Schnapped me!"
08-06-2010 11:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
I think I could get X to drink Peach Schnapps, that shit is pretty fucking good

No not worth it.

Schnpps..thats ewww.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-07-2010 8:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't give him anything actually worth a damn though

Frank: Some cocks can't be unsucked.

08-07-2010 9:38 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Might as well go full pussy and drink Zima?

Or Natty Light, if you're classy.
08-07-2010 10:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do they even MAKE zima anymore?

Quote:

The worst of all beers. It is proof there is a god, and he deeply hates us all

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2010 11:32 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's wrong with schmapps?
08-07-2010 11:42 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's too sweet

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2010 12:02 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
Do they even MAKE zima anymore?

Quote:

The worst of all beers. It is proof there is a god, and he deeply hates us all

08-07-2010 12:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DRINK BITCH

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2010 12:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like sweet, but eh.
08-07-2010 3:10 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

give him something hard, something he can down in one gulp than be FUCKED

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-07-2010 3:31 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if i was a tattoo artist i would tattoo a snake coiled around drunk peoples arms but instead of a snake it'd be a penis

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-07-2010 3:37 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was having a discussion with Benny about trying a Bloody Mary with V8 in place of the tomato juice (cuz V8 kicks ass, yo). Ultimately, I decided I should probably just have a plain glass of V8 with a celery stick in it and call it a day.
08-07-2010 3:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats generally how I make those anyway. Also old bay.

(Spoiler alert: They are awesome with v8 juice used in place of tomato)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2010 3:56 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's no way that using V8 juice instead would not be a marked improvement.

And dammit, I love Old Bay, but it doesn't love me. Sniffle
08-07-2010 10:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How do you mean, Moose?
08-07-2010 10:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose + Old Bay = heartburn on a "reactor #4 at the Chernobyl plant" scale
08-07-2010 11:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awww.

Sadly I did Old Bay wrong at Broadway.

....er, Boardwalk.
08-07-2010 11:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
Awww.

Sadly I did Old Bay wrong at Broadway.

....er, Boardwalk.

...Did you just confuse Manhattan for somewhere in Maryland.

Is..he's just wandering around unaware of where he is isn't he

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2010 11:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol's the drunk one, not me!
Pages (12): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you were so drunk