What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you were so drunk» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you were so drunk
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-07-2010 11:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's awesome on tuna sandwiches.

Old Bay, not Manhattan.
08-07-2010 11:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol says I was supposed to dip the fries in apple vinegar first.
08-08-2010 3:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've never experienced these Boardwalk/Old Bay shenanigans personally, so I couldn't tell you.
08-08-2010 3:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well that's your fault, isn't it?!
08-08-2010 3:17 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, I was there for the gravy.
08-08-2010 3:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You people play some unusual monopoly variations

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-08-2010 3:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Our variations are always delicious.
08-08-2010 3:19 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I get to roll for A1 steak sauce on Park Place.

Rolls Made
DescriptionTimeRollResult
A1 on Park Place3:19 PM2d6 1 + 6 = 7
08-08-2010 3:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THIS RAILROAD IS RAW.

RAW. RAW. RAWWWW

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-08-2010 7:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Railroad is made out of Twizzlers

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

08-08-2010 7:29 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*moves 5 spaces*

Sweet, Reading Railroad. Twizzler Reading Railroad!

Rolls Made
DescriptionTimeRollResult
Monopoly, Bitches7:28 PM2d6 2 + 3 = 5
08-08-2010 10:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A-1 Steak Sauce is terrible, you should lose money for that!
08-08-2010 10:42 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:

what

08-08-2010 10:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too watery.
08-09-2010 1:56 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:

What is it like being fundamentally wrong

Quote by Alizarin:

08-09-2010 2:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I maintain that Peter Luger sauce is better.
08-09-2010 2:10 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The fuck is peter luger sauce, some kinda MD regional thing?

The british actually got some awesome sauces. HP Sauce is like the best, but thats hard to find.

Worstercire..or however its spelled, sauce is easier to get, and is also good.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-09-2010 2:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Amazon.com : Peter Luger Steak Sauce 6-Bottle Gift Set : Gourmet Sauces Gifts : Grocery & Gourmet Food

It's a steakhouse too.
08-09-2010 11:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not in Maryland Sharp

It's in New York

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

08-09-2010 2:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH RIGHT. I remember seeing/hearing ads for that when I was still in Jersey.

Goddammit I think I've been here too long

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (12): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you were so drunk