What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, to be remade» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, to be remade
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-17-2010 2:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...for the PSP.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/07...emake_detailed/

http://na.tacticsogregame.com/

Tactics Ogre: Wheel of Fate announced.

PSP emus cannot come fast enough.

Art stuff:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/08...re_rogue_class/

Also this fan remake of the original OB might interest some:

http://www.ngcnexus.com/ogreconflict/
08-17-2010 4:39 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Where is the remake of fallout: tactics where its better logistically

(the fuck is 'tactics ogre')

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-17-2010 10:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fuck off, Sharp Mad

Man I hate the PSP, it only has like three games, and I only really want this one

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

08-17-2010 11:28 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Looks pretty awesome, chalk another game I need to grab sometime.
08-17-2010 8:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
Fuck off, Sharp Mad

Man I hate the PSP, it only has like three games, and I only really want this one

Maybe they'll port it.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Quote:
PSP emus cannot come fast enough.

Yeah what the hell is taking so long.

Moose go tell gamefaqs you'll stop throwing food in their cage unless they get on the ball.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-17-2010 8:31 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ain't got no games

incidentally a majority of emulation concerning the psp is putting emulators on a psp. I found a emulator that was as recent as 08 for the purpose of the rondo of blood remake, but then I summarily fucked that noise and stuck it on my wii.

08-17-2010 8:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
incidentally a majority of emulation concerning the psp is putting emulators on a psp.

PSP: It's got nothing of its own, but you can use it to run other games from other systems

Quote by Alizarin:

08-17-2010 8:53 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
Quote by D:
incidentally a majority of emulation concerning the psp is putting emulators on a psp.

PSP: It's got nothing of its own, but you can use it to run other games from other systems

also portable ops plays like subsistence snake eater from the demo I tried. peace walker is however incredibly strange.

08-17-2010 8:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Let us cling together
As the years go by
Oh, my love, my love

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

08-17-2010 8:56 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Teo torriate konomama iko
Aisuruhito yo
Shizukana yoi ni
Hikario tomoshi
Itoshiki oshieo idaki

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-18-2010 1:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
Looks pretty awesome, chalk another game I need to grab sometime.

Did you like FF Tactics? If not, forget it, even if TO is better.
08-18-2010 10:46 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do like Tactics, I just take alot of time playing it.
08-19-2010 1:51 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PSP has a lot of cool games on it

MGS: Peacewalker, this, FFT enhanced port, Crisis Core, Dissidia, KH Birth by Sleep, a lot of Monster Hunter, a bunch of Atlus games, Valkyria Chronicles 2, some Tales games

It kind of caters to the Wapanese crew a little bit

Or a lot of bit, but all those games are cool DON'T JUDGE ME

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

08-19-2010 7:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So essentially, 5,000 JRPGs. On a tiny screen.

HOW IS THIS COMBINATION APPEALING?!
08-19-2010 11:23 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It has sh: origins. Oh wait.

...But, well, theres gta: liberty city storie-OH WAIT.

Soooo...a couple of MGS games, and I hear the camera is awful on portable ops. And it can run tetris.

MUST BUY SYSTEM

Quote by Alizarin:

08-19-2010 1:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MGS: Game That Was Compared to Obama is still PSP-only!

(God, Kojima is a pretentious prick.)
08-19-2010 3:57 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:

what

08-19-2010 6:10 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by Johan Liebert:

what

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

08-19-2010 6:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Peace Walker.

Kojima, swear to God, mused that Obama might be a Peace Walker.
08-19-2010 6:30 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kojima is a recruitable character in Peace Walker

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, to be remade