What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » COVERS» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page COVERS
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-25-2010 3:11 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Agreed.
10-26-2010 12:19 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
Megadeth covered the Duke Nukem theme?

Bitchin'.

...Words cannot express how badass this is.
10-26-2010 12:55 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so Between the Buried and Me is a heavy metal/prog/hardcore band that has a cover album with a bunch of cool stuff on it

such as this decent cover of The Day I Tried To Live, and a cover of Bicycle Race which i like a lot, dunno if ya'll Queen fans will like it but yeah.

also their cover of Three of a Perfect Pair is great

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-26-2010 1:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
Most likely the fishing picture is either from Are We There Yet? or its sequel, Are We Done Yet?, which were family comedies he starred in.

Somebody has to go add soundbytes from those commercials for the tyler perry ripoff he made into NWA songs

Like, in the middle of fuck da police, for no reason he suddenly goes "ONLY ON TBS, VERY FUNNY"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-26-2010 6:36 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

thats kinda the same thing as the original bicycle race with someone who isnt as technically gifted singing

speaking of queen covers though

dream theater

i dont think labrie did as good as freddie or ever roger but the instrumentals are good (but then again, it is dream theater)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-14-2010 7:06 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

is it heresy that I like the fiona apple cover of across the universe more than the original

11-14-2010 9:42 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Two Hands:
is it heresy that I like the fiona apple cover of across the universe more than the original

ja guru deva fuck you buddy

11-15-2010 3:42 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by Two Hands:

ja guru deva fuck you buddy

om

11-15-2010 8:44 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kinda hate Fiona Apple, so sure

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

11-15-2010 4:27 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Two Hands:
is it heresy that I like the fiona apple

Before you even finish this sentence, yes.
11-15-2010 5:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am disappoint but not surprised.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-15-2010 5:51 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TDotOL in a nutshell.
11-15-2010 6:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tdotol: Disappointed, but not surprised

Wait can just any admin go do those, I always sort of wondered (the ones we end up with are cocksy so it's not like I ever had cause to do that)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-26-2012 4:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pandora played Lacuna Coil or whatever their name is, doing a cover of Enjoy The Silence

I started yelling at the screen "GO FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT, HOW DARE YOU" while I thumbs downed it

That's a beautiful song, how dare a shit band like them touch it

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

03-26-2012 7:39 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

they were the first band when i saw megadeth

ehhhhhhhhh don't care for them (women suck at metal its true)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-26-2012 8:35 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
Pandora played Lacuna Coil or whatever their name is, doing a cover of Enjoy The Silence

I started yelling at the screen "GO FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT, HOW DARE YOU" while I thumbs downed it

That's a beautiful song, how dare a shit band like them touch it

god i loved the album thats ong swajsn on fucking laguna ocil whatver the fuck they are runging gorudsongs

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » COVERS