What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Conan» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Conan
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-22-2010 12:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Premieres Nov 8th at 11pm on TBS.

First show's musical guest will be Jack White. Second show?

SOUNDGARDEN

No I didn't pay attention to the actual guests

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

10-22-2010 12:28 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also, I hope I actually remember to watch this show. I'M SORRY I MISSED YOU THE FIRST TIME, CONEY.
10-22-2010 12:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I watched his first two late shows, then forgot about it. Bad timing really since I was usually asleep by then or playing Baldur's Gate. lmao

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

10-22-2010 1:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And I don't watch a lot of TV in general, especially around midnight or whenever his show came on.
11-08-2010 4:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CONEY'S TONIGHT

TONIGHT

AT 11PM

SET YOUR DVRS AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE

11-08-2010 4:35 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BE THERE.

Also, this.
11-08-2010 4:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"You've got a movie to watch, and I've got to drive a car off a cliff"

Laughing My Ass Off

11-08-2010 4:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The title of the video alone is great.
11-08-2010 5:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"....That was expensive."

Laughing Out Loud

Oh eww he's having somebody from glee on..at least I know to be ready to fast forward through part of it when it goes up on the website tomorrow.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-08-2010 6:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

JUST WATCH IT LIVE...

Or near live.
11-08-2010 6:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't have a t.v. so I have no tivo so how the hell could I fast forward through the guest segments then

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-08-2010 6:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HEY CO-NAN!
11-08-2010 7:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lololol Regis

I wish I woulda known Joel was on the morning show or whatever, I woulda went to Manhattan or wherever the fuck they are and assaulted him for an autograph

Or just waved stupidly at the cameras, either or

11-08-2010 7:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What would you have had him sign? X's face?
11-08-2010 7:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...:lmao:

Nah I'd bring my sketchbook and have him sign it

11-08-2010 8:52 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Coney washes his desk

I'm not sure what's funnier: the commercial, or all the people awkwardly getting turned on by it. Laughing Out Loud
11-08-2010 8:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow what the fuck, I don't get how people are turned on by people washing stuff Red Face

11-08-2010 11:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lmao Basic Cable Band

11-08-2010 11:42 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh this girl is from Glee yes way to go give me a reason to zone out during the show.

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

11-08-2010 11:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thankfully Hooknose Glee woman went off quick

Pages (13): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Conan