What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Conan» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Conan
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-27-2016 11:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Supposedly he donates a lot of money to charity.
02-28-2016 12:48 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Supposedly he donates a lot of money to charity.

Tax write-off, marketing buzz.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-28-2016 6:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Coco in a bomb suit chillin' with EOD robots

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-15-2016 11:50 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Conan Learns Korean And Makes It Weird

This video literally gives me life. BJ had to check on my with all the ugly laughing coming from the other room.

04-16-2016 1:47 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Didn't you look me up on the internet before I came here? I'm famous for being weird" (or the irish catholic repressed guilt line. I cant tell which was more lol)

(Yes I posted that on your faceyspace as a response, because I am everywhere, but I didn't notice you also posted on dottle who are my true peeps)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2016 6:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Christo:
Conan Learns Korean And Makes It Weird

This video literally gives me life. BJ had to check on my with all the ugly laughing coming from the other room.

I feel you on stern women, Coney

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

07-30-2016 8:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Andy Visits Guillermo Del Toro's Bleak House - CONAN on TBS

I particularly like the fact there's a mannequin of Poe sort of staring at a mannequin of Lovecraft being as Poe was Lovecraft's "god of fiction" (he was a fanboy yeah)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (13): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Conan