What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Conan» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (13): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Conan
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-10-2010 7:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Oh shit we forgot it's on every weekday night! Oops.
11-10-2010 2:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
WAKE UP! HE'S GONNA SWEAR!

Also, I hope Sis is watching cuz, like, Soundgarden and stuff.

I was too tired of Chris' spencer pratt

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

11-10-2010 10:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah this one was better

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-10-2010 11:47 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Today a fell asleep due to mysterious pill reasons and then I woke up just now and have pretty much missed all of it. :C

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

11-10-2010 11:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god the small asian was SO ANNOYING

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

11-11-2010 12:01 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Ahahaha whaaat.

I'm on a one day delay here so..does he have some new bit involving a tiny asian for some reason. (WHERE IS PIMPBOT 5000. The hell with the damn bear, everybody seems to have forgotten pimpbot so he could probably use it without getting sued.)

Oh wait is this that charlene yee guest he mentioned, cause I remember going "Um...okay so..the dude from mad men..aaaand..some mystery asian broad? This is very odd booking for a show."

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2010 12:04 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes that Yi chick, prepare to fastforward

And Fistful of Mercy, more like Unmerciful Clusterfuck

11-11-2010 12:07 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh neat so I can like skip the entire last half hour or so. Thats a time-saver

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2010 12:10 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This episode was pretty bad, unfortunately. The whole Ted Turner bit was godawful, the Asian chick was stupid, and...well, I don't even watch Mad Men, so that didn't do anything for me.

Oh well. Can't all be winners.
11-11-2010 12:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still liked the Bush thing, it was pretty lol.

Coney's usually always good on the opening, just his guests suck. Except Tom Hanks I can tolerate him

11-11-2010 12:13 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tom Hanks is fine, yes.

Michael Cera tomorrow.

11-11-2010 12:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Micheal Cera..

Oh, the ugly skinny white boy

11-11-2010 12:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I don't even watch Mad Men, so that didn't do anything for me.

I am disappoint

Quote:
Micheal Cera.. Oh, the ugly skinny white boy

The one who has the vocal pitch of a castrato (isn't this dude in his mid 20s, yeah seek medical attention, it's abnormal ) and plays the exact same goofy awkward motherfucker over and over, but somehow gets a pass from hipsters/sanctimonious t.v. nerds because OMG ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT~~~

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2010 12:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...oh no.

So thats why he gets a free pass, that fucking show.

Also I don't watch Mad Men either but that Hamm is alright

I picture the Toy Story Hamm when I say that

11-11-2010 12:20 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
Quote:
I don't even watch Mad Men, so that didn't do anything for me.

I am disappoint

Mad Men is the adultery show. Breaking Bad is the drug show. That's basically how I sum these things up.
11-11-2010 12:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't even know what Breaking Bad is. lmao

11-11-2010 12:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Breaking Bad is awesome, and it makes the episode of seinfeld with the dentist even funnier to me because the same guy is the main character on it.

Quote:
...oh no. So thats why he gets a free pass, that fucking show.

Thats...gotta be 90% of it.

Or people have even worse taste than I'll allow myself to imagine they do. Because it's the same damn character in every movie

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2010 12:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Adam Sandler? He's the new Adam Sandler you say?

You anti-dentite bastard

11-11-2010 12:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh, I traumatized hol

Yeah she'll be in the corner shaking and weeping for a couple hours...it usually clears up around then..except when it doesn't. We've all been there.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2010 1:01 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In the end, it just makes you more of a coldhearted badass

*poses...after weeping uncontrollably and muttering "sandddler" kind of like in RE4*

Pages (13): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Conan