What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Conan» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Conan
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-11-2010 1:01 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But really, is there anything to Mad Men beyond just thinking the guys are badasses for dressing nicely and drinking liquor and banging dames. Cuz, like, that seems to be the entire point--guys wishing they were as cool as the dudes in the show.
11-11-2010 1:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
But really, is there anything to Mad Men to just thinking the guys are badasses for dressing nicely and drinking liquor and banging dames. Cuz, like, that seems to be the entire point--guys wishing they were as cool as the dudes in the show.

...so it's like football for history nerds..?

Weird.

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

11-11-2010 1:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
But really, is there anything to Mad Men beyond just thinking the guys are badasses for dressing nicely and drinking liquor and banging dames. Cuz, like, that seems to be the entire point--guys wishing they were as cool as the dudes in the show.

They sort of turned that on its head in the latest season

I missed half of it but they seem to be kicking the "don draper starting to fall apart at the seams" thing into overdrive.

Where the HELL is nine, he saw more of the episodes recently.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-11-2010 2:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's on bacefook getting attention that he so craves

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

11-11-2010 11:51 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Niney's just been a disappointing mid-season replacement this year.
11-11-2010 12:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, sucks

11-11-2010 5:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Critiquing the composition of peoples pictures, mainly.

Also wow that asian bitch was insufferable on like all levels. Unattractive, shrill voice, and making lolwaaacky jokes about public urination and giggling constantly.

Oh god I didn't fastforward enough, now she's attempting to sing. What the hell is this fag nonsense.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2010 7:19 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They pulled her off of LiveJournal just long enough to make a television appearance.
11-11-2010 7:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Worst guest: Still Seth Rogen.
11-11-2010 8:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah he's had a pretty dire lineup so far. I wonder if it's because he's on cable now or something?

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2010 9:14 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Either that or people are wary to jump on the wagon.

Ayreon - The Stranger from Within

11-11-2010 11:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the fuck, Julie Bowen?!

The first thing you should do when one of your kids stuffs the other in the drier is to GET THE KID OUT, not run for a camera to take a picture!
11-12-2010 12:03 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Someone needs to have a visit from child services, yes.

Also, I'm glad even Michael Cera has finally realized that he and Jesse Eisenberg are the same person.
11-12-2010 12:44 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
Also, I'm glad even Michael Cera has finally realized that he and Jesse Eisenberg are the same person.

This is pretty much why I didn't see zombieland and have no real..overwhelming interest to change that.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-12-2010 1:00 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was surprisingly bad. Apparently it was originally going to be a TV series, but they made it into a movie instead, and I totally get that TV feel from it. And yeah, Eisenberg is pretty much the central focus, and if you've ever wanted to see a movie about an awkward Internet nerd and his encounters with zombies, where there you go. (Yes, it's as awful as it sounds.)
11-12-2010 1:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Welp that sounds...abysmal.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-12-2010 5:11 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hells yeah.
11-12-2010 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lolol the picture-in-picture of kanye west ranting about phoenixes and Tienanmen square.

The dryer thing was funny (IT'S AN OVEN THAT MOVES), and conan referred to a child as "fatty".

Quote by Alizarin:

11-12-2010 10:10 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Stop calling him 'Fatty'!"
11-12-2010 11:22 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No Cone tonight, just a bunch of shitty movies. Boooo.
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Conan