What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Goodbye, Soup» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Goodbye, Soup
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-15-2010 8:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just noticed we don't have a Soup thread! Unless I am blind, which is possible cause I have my glasses off

Oh, here go hell come.

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

12-15-2010 9:32 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh and I just wanted to add this too cause....lol

12-15-2010 9:55 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some people weren't LIKIN' IT.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-15-2010 10:00 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Stay out of it, Nick Lachey!

12-15-2010 10:03 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IT'S A FELONY

IT'S EVIDENCE

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-15-2010 10:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I Mean VAGINA!

12-15-2010 12:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not no bitch (CHICKEN TETRAZZINI)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-15-2010 7:27 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
I Mean VAGINA!

I like how she says it funny. "I mean vuh-jie-nuhh."
12-15-2010 7:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That director is rather... creepy looking.
12-17-2010 10:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Oh, here go hell come.

"You keep talking to me like I'm a Durrrr..."

Quote by Alizarin:

12-26-2010 3:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:
Quote:
Oh, here go hell come.

"You keep talking to me like I'm-a Durrrr..." <

12-26-2010 4:21 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought the same thing.
04-16-2011 7:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did anyone else see Marilyn Manson on The Soup lastnight or was I having a hallucination

04-16-2011 8:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah, it was him. I was surprised too.
04-17-2011 5:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't see that episode so yeah x drugged you

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2011 8:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

04-18-2011 3:41 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that sudden request for grilled cheese...yeah

Quote by Alizarin:

04-18-2011 4:19 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"By this time, peoples taste of dorsey in their mouth was sour"

Quote by Alizarin:

04-18-2011 10:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"They had to beat the village people off with their fists"

Laughing My Ass Off

04-18-2011 1:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh God that's "terrible".
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Goodbye, Soup