What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Goodbye, Soup» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Goodbye, Soup
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-23-2011 6:59 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was cocks when they celebrated Earth Day by telling everyone to recycle their Charlie Sheen jokes and reuse them as Nicholas Cage jokes.
04-23-2011 8:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I prefer nicholas cage.

Acting crazy when you're on coke, I mean, thats just how coke works. A bender, fueled merely by alcohol and your own poor sense of boundaries/desire to get 'digits'? That takes determination.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-24-2011 3:07 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moxie is the word you're looking for. Moxie.
04-24-2011 3:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is also the name of a terrible soda

(Its bitter but...not in a fun way, I had to force myself to finish the bottle I once bought. You'll likely never encounter it its some bizarre holdover from like the '50s that is rarely sold anywhere)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-23-2011 10:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh shit I keep forgetting this is on Frown

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

07-23-2011 10:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same

Quote by Alizarin:

07-24-2011 7:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

II think about it every week but forget to mention it.
07-24-2011 8:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In the last episode, they brought back the Unlikely Voice of Reason segment, but with Greg Kelly this time.
07-24-2011 9:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Greg Kell-ee I assume?

07-24-2011 9:46 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bingo.

(He was the guy that didn't seem to be enjoying that Jewish rock group, if you recall.)
07-24-2011 9:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kinda love that dude, I think he's one of those "get the hell away from me" morning show guys. They crack me up

07-25-2011 2:58 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is that the dude from good day new york, or the one from good day l.a.

Cause they show both those things a lot on that show

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2011 6:31 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought he was one of the Fox Morning News guys.
07-26-2011 7:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, maybe.

They used to show the good day la guy alot

Quote by Alizarin:

07-27-2011 12:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He is that guy, he just says the weirdest things.

Creepy things.
11-19-2011 4:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Joel's sitcom is on hiatus, and he was in People's sexiest men issue

11-19-2011 5:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not officially on hiatus, NBC rescheduled it (which is probably good because people like davey love that aspie big bang thing. 8 pm was a horrible time-slot to put that show in), they let them finish the order of episodes

This doesn't bode well for it but apparently they're at 70 episodes which is 18 off from the minimum for syndication (its 88, according to wikipedia, I never figured out precisely how syndication works though) so I sort of figure it isn't getting cancelled this close to hitting what I'd always heard was the real cash cow, which is syndication. Partially because Sony is the production company and might be able to throw some weight around considering NBC is in the toilet. Or something

So I'm expecting at least one more season, or at least wouldn't be at all surprised if its given a reprieve to get into syndication territory.

Unrelated note: Alan Sepinwall is possibly what I want to be when I grow up, he gets paid to write about television. And has a podcast where over the summer he and some other dude went episode by episode through twin peaks so he figured out a way to get paid to watch twin peaks

edit: Okay yeah he mentions basically everything I said in this post including the "Sony likes dem syndication bucks" thing, and even citing an example..coincidentally I sort of want to watch the last episodes of til death because I've heard it got fucking weird to the point of one character realizing they were in a sitcom and attending therapy meetings with old sitcom actors.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2011 5:34 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nightmare Moon:
I sort of want to watch the last episodes of til death because I've heard it got fucking weird to the point of one character realizing they were in a sitcom and attending therapy meetings with old sitcom actors.

Roseanne?
11-19-2011 7:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never watched that show because I find roseanne arnold or whatever her surname is grating as fuck, people seem to like it though (probably cause john goodman is awesome)

But apparently after til death, which was this shitty sitcom, got renewed only because sony was all "Please, just so we can sell it off and get residuals from syndication" the writers were like "...Fuck it nobody is watching anyway, our paychecks aren't bounced, lets do this why not while we update our resumes"

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2011 8:04 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Roseanne is a good show until partway through season 5. Then it goes from "blue collar family deals with the shit we all have to deal with and makes us laugh along the way" to "quasi-redneck soap opera with something resembling comedy elements (?)"
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Goodbye, Soup