What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Goodbye, Soup» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Goodbye, Soup
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-19-2011 8:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did I link the youtube edit of one episode here that was funny? Oh here it is again anyway

Youtube Poop: John Goodman's Halloween Extravaganza!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-19-2011 8:53 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Powwwwwweerrrr tooooooools
11-19-2011 9:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"He's my husband, AAAANNNNGGHHHHHHH"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-23-2011 10:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am confused, "Aspie Big Bang"?
11-26-2011 3:02 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Big Bang Theory is about a bunch of hard science geeks who are mostly socially inept and one of them is supposed to have assburgers.

11-26-2011 3:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No wonder they dress like they're in the 70s and have horrible haircuts.

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

11-26-2011 5:03 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The last episode of Soup with Greg Kelly rapping along to a Heavy D song was incredible.
11-26-2011 5:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
The last episode of Soup with Greg Kelly rapping along to a Heavy D song was incredible.

When was this

Quote by Alizarin:

11-26-2011 5:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He said "last", so presumably yesterday.
11-26-2011 5:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't even think it'd be on that close to thanksgiving

Quote by Alizarin:

11-26-2011 6:03 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Joel made some sort of joke about people killing each other over Xbox Kinects, so yes, it was on Black Friday.
11-26-2011 6:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I caught the very end of it, hope to get the rest later.

11-26-2011 7:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"John Corbett looks like powder" Laughing Out Loud

"Tell us about that one time you crapped yourself" wendy williams is a goon?

Okay yeah the greg kelly thing is great

"Hypothetically, whats the penalty for distribution of cocaine"?

Okay "With all due respect, you sound like a suicide note" is maybe funnier than the cocaine one.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-26-2011 7:41 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Now tell me about your sexual habits."
11-26-2011 7:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll have to ask that one sometuime.
12-08-2011 8:00 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Joel, shut the fuck up about Community, oh my God.
12-08-2011 8:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wait I thought they moved it to wednesday?

Quote by Alizarin:

12-08-2011 8:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They did move Soup to weds but they show reruns all week

12-08-2011 9:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna say "why'd they move it, do they want it cancelled cause he keeps insulting the network and that armenian whore" but then I realized friday probably is even a worse time

Also its like, a green screen and clips they don't have to pay for probably so its total cost is probably like, twenty bucks plus a camera

Quote by Alizarin:

12-08-2011 9:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well they do have to buy Joel's suits.

Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Goodbye, Soup