What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » mengaman and Bof Dragon Quarter» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page mengaman and Bof Dragon Quarter
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-05-2011 9:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..had a baby and its name is Casshern Sins.

Casshern is a pretty cool guy

I am watching it on Funimation channel on FIOS

As you may know, Casshern was the original Mengaman, and infact Casshern's design was entirely ripped off for Battle Network (the battle visor and spandex)

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

01-05-2011 9:53 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH.

Well, wait, I wonder if I should watch it, or if it's like Astro Boy and the new series is godawful.
01-05-2011 10:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did you see the movie they did recently.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-05-2011 10:34 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The CG-animated one? Yes.

That was...certainly something.
01-05-2011 10:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In a good way or a bad way.

Oh, on this subject, I vaguely vaguely recall you seemed to like gigantor. I never got around to watching that when adult swim was airing it.

I'd gladly do so if they'd bump this awful "god, the devil, and bob" show that for reasons that mystify me they bought the rights to, when its like 10 years old (I only remember it because it got canned after two or so episodes, apparently due to special interest groups bitching, but now that I'm seeing it it probably should have been canceled because it sucks. Seriousky you manage to get james garner doing a voice and give him such crap material?)

Then again these people pissed off matt maillero so much he quit, when he practically is why they managed to get successful, because they were in love with tim and eric and also are so afraid of weeaboos they won't just go "Fuck you, we got the demographic numbers we wanted, we're not airing goddamn inuyasha anymore"

..Huh that turned into a rant without me really intending it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2011 10:57 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:

It's got Nick Cage in it. What do you think.

Quote:
Oh, on this subject, I vaguely vaguely recall you seemed to like gigantor.

I've actually never seen Gigantor, though I feel as though I should have.

Quote:
..Huh that turned into a rant without me really intending it.

It's become a reflex action.
01-05-2011 11:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
Quote by Slender Man:

It's got Nick Cage in it. What do you think.

I get the impression I don't hate nicholas cage as much as is apparently expected/required. Like I'm disappointing some unknown entity or group for being all "Eh..he's okay, makes some weird career choices, overdoes it a bit."

I actually don't blame him for that wicker man remake sucking, or not entirely, cause to be honest I was just predisposed to hate that anyway. I mean its not like I'd say the original is some kind of flawless classic but..I always liked it, seems like kinda a niche/cult thing though so.

And it had christopher lee dialing it up to like 11, they can't replicate that, or they could because he's not dead. But at that point why the hell even bother.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2011 11:10 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's got Nathan Lane in it. What do you think.
01-05-2011 11:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Know what was a lol movie, the birdcage.

(I get what you mean I'm sure it sucked..this is also sounding like it had fairly bizarre casting. Next you'll be like "Also peter o'toole voiced a dog" or something.)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-06-2011 1:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
OH.

Well, wait, I wonder if I should watch it, or if it's like Astro Boy and the new series is godawful.

Well I haven't watched the original, but the new one is kinda cool IF

- you like robots, and NOT gundam shit. Like, Mengaman enemy-type robots
- you like desolate landscapes like in Fragile Dreams
- you like Phantom--woops I mean Dio trying to control a massive Mengaman robot master army to destroy Mengaman
- you don't mind that Mengaman just like, punches and kicks shit to death instead of shooting
- you have no problem with robot dogs

It's even fun if you just want to watch it and see JUST how much of a hack Inafune is (hint: a really, really big one)

Lol look at that. Except of course Phantom looks like a pedobait piece of shit.

And there's also Leda

SHARP WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also: 2am on Jan. 9th is a marathon of all the Casshern eps they've shown so far (I think)

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

01-06-2011 5:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
SHARP WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS RIGHT CAPCOM I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELVES.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-07-2011 7:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That shit was just scary. Wait until you see Leda's weapon, Moose.
01-09-2011 1:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tonights ep proved to me Friender is the cutest robot dog ever

01-09-2011 10:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

From googling apparently it breathes fire

Quote by Alizarin:

01-09-2011 10:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Indeed heh

01-10-2011 5:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And Hol has like 4 eps on DVR.
02-02-2011 10:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Which X's dumb bitch dad deleted but at least I eventually got to see the whole series

Unfortunately this series obviously got canceled before it was truly done since it was quickly wrapped up and alot of shit made no damn sense in the end. But the first 12 or so eps are pretty good.

02-03-2011 7:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What part didn't make sense, dear?
02-03-2011 10:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

everything

02-04-2011 1:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In particular what?
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » mengaman and Bof Dragon Quarter