What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Automatically underline links?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Automatically underline links?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-07-2011 4:32 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, like, should links automatically be underlined?

I mean, like, this is a link, but you probably wouldn't even know that unless I told you, or I did this instead.

So, should the underlining just happen whenever you do the URL tag?
01-07-2011 4:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes some fag long ago voted for no lines I'm pretty sure

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

01-07-2011 4:54 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
So, like, should links automatically be underlined?

I mean, like, this is a link, but you probably wouldn't even know that unless I told you, or I did this instead.

So, should the underlining just happen whenever you do the URL tag?

Can we get a unanimous 'yes, let's fucking do this'

01-07-2011 4:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, here's a workaround on TDottle style for now. I can do it on just posts, but it'll require some new CSS code.
01-07-2011 5:01 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, well, if it'd be hard to do, nevermind.
01-07-2011 5:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No matter. The code is completed.
01-07-2011 5:14 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could always tell the difference either way, I didn't know people had problems seeing it.
01-07-2011 5:15 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is that so?
01-07-2011 5:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
I could always tell the difference either way, I didn't know people had problems seeing it.

That'd be rather odd, since there was no difference.
01-07-2011 5:17 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still don't see it. Am I using the wrong board style or something?
01-07-2011 5:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have to add it to all the board styles, yeah. try TDottle style, you'll see it then.
01-07-2011 5:19 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's always showed up as red text for me in Schattenmantel, I didn't know it was a style specific thing.
01-07-2011 5:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh. Well okay, yeah, that style's a bit different.
01-07-2011 5:21 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, yes, now I see it.
01-07-2011 5:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Added to nearly all styles thanks to Hol's quick work. Now I'm just editing templates.
01-07-2011 5:46 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sweet. Now doing my news thread will be a little simpler.
01-07-2011 5:50 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

day of joy and glory

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Automatically underline links?