What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Birthday Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (244): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Birthday Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-16-2002 7:39 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy B day Aeneas!:birthday:
11-18-2002 12:07 AMFenix is offline Send an Email to Fenix Search for Posts by Fenix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

thanks! I appreciate it greatly, had a great birthday.

~ It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black ~

11-26-2002 7:52 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy B ay AZ!Wait...AZ..My initials....Fareeky.anyway,here is your present!*throws a box of spamming awards at him!*
12-02-2002 8:38 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday to SoF! Happy Birthday

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

12-03-2002 4:23 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, you!

Edger!

Yeah, I'm talking to you, bitch!

Get your lil' punk ass over here and look what day it is today (Yeah, the day this post has been posted, smartass!).

That's right...

Happy Birthday Edgehead! :D
12-03-2002 9:34 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey! Somebody besides my mom actually said happy B-day. ::tear:: No one at school knows it's my B-day, and I can't really get ahold of any other family members.... Thanks though, makes me feel like I actual matter.... :P o.o :D

12-03-2002 10:16 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, Pi. (Yes, I will always call you Pi :P )

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

12-04-2002 2:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry I'm late.. Happy BDay Edger.
12-04-2002 7:15 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday Edger!
12-04-2002 2:12 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actual Freeze, you've called me Edger, Ed, and whatever my names were at the time plenty of times. It's ok for being late, i was late, too. I didn't even check the forums or my e-mail until about 8:00 my time, cause i didn't feel good. This isn't the first time i've been sick on my birthday Frown

12-09-2002 1:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday Lemon? o.o Or am I late or..seeing things...

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

12-09-2002 7:15 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy BDay LJ
12-09-2002 2:52 PMMaboroshi Abyll is offline Send an Email to Maboroshi Abyll Homepage of Maboroshi Abyll Search for Posts by Maboroshi Abyll Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday.
12-09-2002 5:49 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Let the funk and horrible fashion sense live on another year. TO LJ!

12-09-2002 8:59 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Amen!

12-10-2002 1:08 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Jello dude.
12-14-2002 12:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Is this thread editing itself? Happy Birthday Phanny!
12-14-2002 6:49 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah! I'm the one who's keeping track of the birthdays.

Merry birthday, Abyll Bot! :glasses:
01-01-2003 11:44 AMBreak Man X is offline Send an Email to Break Man X Homepage of Break Man X Search for Posts by Break Man X Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mine was on the 16th. *begins to sing, changes his mind and goes to vomit instead*
02-11-2003 11:59 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Pikey and Shin...wa?
Pages (244): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Birthday Thread