What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Civilization» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Civilization
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-18-2011 1:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As you may know I am playing Civ 4

I am currently X of the Ottoman Empire, christianity is the main religion (I wonder why....) and I have the towns of
  • Miami
  • Bikini Bottom
  • Love
  • Joisey
  • Big Pole
  • Little Pole
  • Glory Hole
  • Hell
  • Intercourse
  • Hades
  • St. Olaf
  • Ponyville
  • Radiance
  • Twin Peaks
  • Canterlot
  • Desperation
  • Silent Hill
  • Reverse Cowboy
  • Nowhere
  • Hello Kitty
  • Funbags
  • Dirty Sanchez
  • Kind Of A Lot-O
  • Searing Gas Pain Land
  • Original Rays
  • Reeses
  • Bald Knob

Suggestion for my capital?

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

02-18-2011 1:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You forgot to mention that Ponyville is the site of the Parthenon and the Oracle at Delphi.
02-18-2011 3:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the fortress-city of canterlot.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-18-2011 4:01 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bloodsucking Bizarre Cool Angsty Artist:
As you may know I am playing Civ 4

I am currently X of the Ottoman Empire, christianity is the main religion (I wonder why....) and I have the towns of
  • Miami
  • Bikini Bottom
  • Love
  • Joisey
  • Big Pole
  • Little Pole
  • Glory Hole
  • Hell
  • Intercourse
  • Hades
  • St. Olaf
  • Ponyville
  • Radiance

Suggestion for my capital?

Do we pick one of the listed options or make up a new place?

Miami, Miami, you got style
BLUE SKIES, SUNSHINE, WHITE SAND BY THE MILE
02-18-2011 6:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can do either/or, fine by me

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

02-18-2011 8:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Big Pole seems pretty obvious as a choice.
02-19-2011 1:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Updated the list

02-19-2011 3:38 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thought you needn't heed this, I'm obligated to suggest "Rays" and "Famous Original Rays" as other towns.
02-19-2011 3:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god I must be at the nexus of the universe!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-19-2011 4:15 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you can make a city the blight of civilization, call it Baltimore...or Cleveland. I think that'd be better
02-19-2011 4:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.....ironically Love is at the blight, I should change it to Cleveland

And the one that riots all the god damn time to Baltimore. Or vice versa

02-19-2011 4:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"The blight"?

Quote by Alizarin:

02-20-2011 4:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She can't make any improvements because it is in the middle of a horrifying wasteland.
02-21-2011 11:09 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bloodsucking Bizarre Cool Angsty Artist:
.....ironically Love is at the blight, I should change it to Cleveland

See our river that catches on fire, its so polluted that all our fish have AIDS

Quote by Alizarin:

02-22-2011 6:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Greatest video.

Hol drew the coolest picture for the TDottle Empire. Now she's going to one-up it with an even cooler pic you guys will laugh your asses off at.
03-23-2012 8:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never drew Hitler Hol Frown

03-25-2012 7:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that would have been cool. Frown
03-25-2012 3:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Now she's going to one-up it with an even cooler pic you guys will laugh your asses off at.

BALLIN

...Oh its from 2011 nevermind

Quote by Alizarin:

04-04-2012 8:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She meant Hitler Hol.
05-05-2016 4:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Playin Civ again....

Catherine the Great tried to fuck wit' me since it looked like I had no army. So I fuckin' destroyed her ass and lit St. Petersburg ablaze.

I let her live, though.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Civilization