What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Got tired of another word» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Got tired of another word
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-10-2011 1:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So now I'm going to RAEP your Durrrr... Gay Faggot ass.

(mod post about the word "RAEP" on livejournal because of "RAEP your childhood week". This somehow is a "trigger word" that makes the WOMYN OF LJ go into convulsions or something, because they say they've been RAEPd.)

I made the word look Blingee'd out, to match the Shiny Vaginy theme.

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

03-10-2011 1:35 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

maybe they should get professional help if seeing the word RAEP online bothers them so much

what do they do if somebody gets RAEPd in a movie, try to get it banned? Shocked

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-10-2011 3:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's what I don't get.

If you were RAEPd recently, why are you on a livejournal community about poorly written SEX STORIES?

If you were RAEPd a while back and the word affects you so badly that you can't bear to see it on a badly written SEX STORY community, you really, really, really need to seek professional help posthaste and get the FUCK off MY internets.

Most likely most of the naysayer cunts are just those feminazi loudmouth whores that try to politically correct everyone around them.

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

03-10-2011 3:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh and just a note, you can still talk about drapes and grape juice with no problem

03-10-2011 3:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What about RAEP juice?
03-10-2011 3:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RAEP juice will sparkle and turn pink, yes.

03-10-2011 3:57 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

coping mechanism is coping

03-10-2011 3:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Similarly, you don't have to worry about stuff like, uh, bengay.
03-10-2011 4:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RAEP isnt funny

Unless you're good at coming up with jokes, then its hilarious.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-10-2011 4:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do they also feel "threatened" when an item has RAEPseed oil?

03-10-2011 4:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They probably just yell about how the PATRIARCHY is out to get them

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-10-2011 4:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ONLY A MAN WOULD CALL A PLANT "RAEP", DON'T THEY KNOW IT TRIGGERS ME AND MAKES ME REMEMBER THE HORRIBLE TIME WHERE A MAN ACCIDENTALLY BRUSHED AGAINST MY BREAST IN THE ELEVATOR

03-10-2011 4:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

03-10-2011 10:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's horrible, hahaha.

ALso should I allow RAEPseed to go through un, well, RAEPd?
03-10-2011 10:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RAEPseed can sparkle, it's okay. It likes the attention

03-10-2011 10:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:
Laughing Out Loud

YOU LAUGHED AT MY TRIGGER EVENT YOU MAN, I'M REPORTING YOU TO THE MODERATORS FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT

03-10-2011 11:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dear livejournal:

Quote by Alizarin:

03-10-2011 11:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know, I can't STAND THEM GOD

03-11-2011 1:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love that picture.
04-26-2011 9:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
I love that picture.

I've seen a t-shirt of it that I thought it'd be lol for hol to have. Considering her relationship with things such as the livejournal.

(Do not follow up on this by asking for or about the shirt, because I can't remember where it was, or how shoddy it looked, and knowing how that line/macro is somewhat widespread theres probably five billion zazzle abortions like that)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Got tired of another word