What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Friendship Lost Its Magic» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (125): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Friendship Lost Its Magic
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-04-2011 4:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A lot of them do.

"They look like deer"

"I don't think the jokes are funny"

"I don't like their personalities"

"The show is too brightly colored"

"They're anorexic"

etc etc

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

05-04-2011 4:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..anorexic?

The deer thing is wrong, I'd know because I consider deer vermin. You'd have heard about it by now if that was the case.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-04-2011 4:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Deer are cute, but the ponies do not look like deer

05-04-2011 4:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"ponies fine, just needs to be 20% fatter"

get it because they are fatties and spent the GDP of a small nation on customizing 1980s action figures

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-04-2011 5:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dammit Sharp beat me to it.
05-16-2011 11:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Ok, for one thing? I really REALLY cannot stand the MLP and here is why...It's not the art, it's not the show, i could give two shits about that. It's not even the fact that people like them...hey whatever floats your boat yanno?

But what I don't like is this...

"OMGZ GUIZ!! i LURRRVE THE NEW MLP!!! " In your face All the freaking time! Every time I come here, I have an inbox filled with those pictures, Journals talking about them... on Twatter someone is Always tweeting about them.. Lj someone is posting pictures, links, videos,

ENOUGH ALREADY! WE GET IT! YOU LIKE THE STUPID IDIOTIC SHOW!

And this, is how I fee with EVERYTHING that gets over saturated. Not just MLP...but Glee, I felt the same, Lady GAGA same thing...Charlie Sheen, same thing...
Anything that gets over saturated I'm going to despise.

So now we know. Rarity = Lady Gaga. Spike = Charlie Sheen

Quote:
It has become next to impossable for me to go on any page here and not see some kind of Mlp picture icon or bull crap. All you Mlp fans have ruined the fandom for me I quit.

This just in: My little ponies causing idiot furries so much "strife" they are leaving the "fandom". GOD BLESS YOU, God

05-16-2011 12:59 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Articuno:
Ponies as a whole, the concept, is older than I am

Quote by Articuno:
chubby pastel horses.

wordfilter horror!

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

05-16-2011 3:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Also, charlie sheen, glee, and lady gaga all completely suck and are worse than God yelling about cupcakes. It's not oversaturation, its just that those three things are awful anyway.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-16-2011 3:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly, as you said those three things are awful and annoying (well okay, Charlie Sheen is hilarious but a bunch of college kids wearing "Duh, WINNING" shirts are not) but God isn't

These are the same guys that are unsure of their manliness or sexuality, just furries. And well some of them are just "HNNNG I HATE PONIES I PREFER THUNDERCATS" and the others are "I HATE THIS PONY SHIT IT KEEPS POPPING UP AND GOING OVER MY FAP FETISH MATERIAL"

05-16-2011 3:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Charlie Sheen is only hilarious in proportion to how much coke he has access to. I've seen two and a half men..otherwise he's not.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-16-2011 4:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's what I mean, yeah.
It's fun watching a man downward spiral.

05-25-2011 7:41 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Relevant to thread: Cupcakes - Google Docs

I saw this on Book of Faces the other day, and now I am officially on this thread's hate boat.

Blackfoot - Train, Train

05-25-2011 7:48 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
With a moist, gooey sound, the new door flapped opened. The sight of her own organs and the lack of feeling caused Dash’s breathing to intensify. Pinkie sliced open the abdominal sac and grabbed the large intestines. Separating it from the rest of the digestive tract and pulling them from the forming cavity, Pinkie was getting jovial and starting making jokes. Dash, growing weaker from the new source of blood loss, tried to shut out the comedy act. Pinkie was laughing.

“Look at me, I’m Rarity!” she said, slinging the tube around her neck and spreading blood in all directions. “Isn’t my new scarf soooo pretty”?

Oh dear.
05-25-2011 7:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I skimmed it down to the part where it became very apparent someone wrote multiple pages about pinkie drugging and raping rainbow dash. Then I just got angry the apocalypse didn't happen last saturday. Let it all burn, I sometimes want it to.

edit: Oh wait no Moose read further, it's the one pony becoming a serial killer apparently. It's a fanfic and the internet pony fans are like obsessed with lesbianism involving rainbow dash so I just assumed.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-25-2011 7:55 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not RAEP Sharp, it's live dissection.

Blackfoot - Train, Train

05-25-2011 8:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love the other side of this, the internet losing its mind over a my little pony show being popular.

Particularly how SA which will suspend your account for using the term "fag" or yell at you for being "heteronormative" outright banned all mentions of it in tviv, yelling how it was 'girly' and 'Gay you'd watch a cartoon' while having a like 20 page thread about adventure show or whatever. If you use the phrase Gay or girly in regards to anything else, fifty people will yell at you for not being progressive enough to accept trannies or some shit.

Then there was how the internet flipped out over an episode where a pink cartoon horse wagged its tail, because they felt this was "religious propaganda" and TEH HUUUUMANISTS were insulted.

Lauren Faust should get an emmy for unintentional trolling. The show is cute/funny as is, but what its doing to the internet is just wonderful.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-25-2011 11:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I agree wholeheartedly. I love the fact that dudes who still think they're "macho" hate it, and are being hypocrites (SA)

It's just so god damned hilarious

05-26-2011 6:47 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Articuno:
I love the fact that dudes who still think they're "macho" hate it, and are being hypocrites (SA)

Cause nothing says machismo like having a glee tag under your avatar.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2011 9:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

People are just fucking dumb.

05-28-2011 3:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Goons are just strange.
Pages (125): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Friendship Lost Its Magic