What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Friendship Lost Its Magic» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (125): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Friendship Lost Its Magic
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-17-2011 1:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The goons hate that show.

The group that didn't ban any mention of it is complimented by the group that thinks that one episode "brainwashed children into religion".

So insecure/possibly closeted 'progressives' or hardcore e-athiests, take your pick.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-17-2011 1:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't spend money, he did.

And no, not all the goons hate it. Some goons have split off and made their own forum since SA banned ponies.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

06-17-2011 1:22 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SA is run by a dude who has had two failed marriages and apparently now is paying child support. This money is probably going to that.

Encyclopedia Dramatica told me this, dude just can't keep a wife.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-17-2011 8:17 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh Hi guys.

Long time no see.

Weird how I suddenly thought of this site, and if they started talking about the new MLP cartoon. Forgot the name, but found it again, and lo and behold there's a topic on it.

EDIT:

And then some from what I can see on the main page

This post has been edited; it was last edited by RHF: 06-17-2011 8:20 PM.

06-17-2011 8:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, we love them ponies.

Also, Sharpie: The pony goons are actually saner than the regular bunch. Weird, eh?
06-17-2011 8:52 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:

As do I, I might have reason to come back more often now. Might, you never know with me

06-17-2011 8:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just don't try to pair them up or we will kill you slowly.
06-17-2011 8:59 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just don't try to pair them up or we will kill you slowly.

Shipping? Oh no worries, I don't do that, myself. But I'm not against it when fans do it, when it's not sad to look at.

Though I'm mostly for Lyra and Bonbon as the only fan shipped couple

06-17-2011 9:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

/me facepalms
06-17-2011 9:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also, Sharpie: The pony goons are actually saner than the regular bunch. Weird, eh?

Having seen some of "the regular bunch" you could tour me through the schizophrenia ward of a madhouse and the guy screaming that aliens put a radio in his fillings might seem even-keeled if I was forced to compare.

Congratulations you read the word "privilege" somewhere. Now instead of articulating a point, you can just scream it over and over and over and over because someone might be "impressed" or whatever little fucking neurosis is governing you.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-17-2011 9:02 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

/me facepalms

I take it you just don't like the fans of the show?

06-17-2011 9:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not the ones who do "shipping". I also have literally no clue what either of those things are.

Unless it's explicit subtext like furio and carmela on the sopranos, or bullock and..what the hell was her name, alma garret on deadwood, don't go down that route.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-17-2011 9:06 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:
We're not doing the shipping thing. Not while I'm admin.

Well, you wont have to worry about me attempting to do shipping while in this thread, and while you admin, and while I'm still a member.

If I ever need that fix, I know where to go. ponibooru :P

06-17-2011 9:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those also better not be cutie mark crusaders.

Partially because ew, the powerpuff girl thing was bad enough, and yeah partially cause I think those should be written out of the show (honestly, I'd settle for them just killing off scootaloo like that one character on L.A. Law. Fall down an elevator shaft outta nowhere or something.)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-17-2011 9:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You are motherfucking disgusting.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

06-17-2011 9:11 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can't say I'm surprised by the CMC hate. I like them, and no not in that way that made me infamous here. I gurantee you.

Though it's funny that you mentioned Scootaloo, when she's my least favorite of the CMC. But I don't hate her.

06-17-2011 9:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Articuno:

What.

It's a known fact I thought they should write those out somehow. I've never liked them.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-17-2011 9:23 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:
Quote by Articuno:

What.

It's a known fact I thought they should write those out somehow. I've never liked them.

Do it the normal way, give them their Cutie marks, and then pretend they never existed.

06-17-2011 9:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Errr

Sharp, she meant RHF was gross for doing the pairings.

Goons, surprisingly, tend to not do that.
06-17-2011 9:29 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Errr

Sharp, she meant RHF was gross for doing the pairings.

Figures.

I mean, I can udnerstand not wanting pairings for the main cast, and supporting cast, but does shit have to be gived for back ground ponies?

Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Friendship Lost Its Magic