What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-20-2002 10:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If what you do stretches that res, I would beat your ass to a pulp... OK, not really, but i'll ask you shrink the offending item. This goes for sig banners, rank images, etc.
09-21-2002 2:05 AMSplatted One is offline Send an Email to Splatted One Search for Posts by Splatted One Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OK, (I know this was kinda pointing at me)
10-02-2002 7:59 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

After some research (using a 175 pixels wide rank image) I found out that the maximum sig banner width should be 553.

Exceeding this will lead to removal!

EDIT: Redid the research with IE instead of Opera. So it's not 566 anymore...
10-02-2002 4:01 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*goes to make a sig of 567 width*

10-02-2002 4:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cut the fucking shit Edger. *VERY bad mood*
10-05-2002 1:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*:hug:'s Chris*

*hits Edger with a large mailbox*

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

10-18-2002 3:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PUNK, I find that with the new width, while it does not seem it with the scroll dial, the bars indicate SOME stretch. I can tell, because Trez' banner is that width, and I knoew for a fact that to the right of nonstretched posts the BG will be on the right a bit. In his, they do not.
10-18-2002 3:39 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its called making your resolutions hight XP :tongue2:
10-18-2002 3:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm LEGALLY BLIND remember?
09-30-2006 4:01 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll murder you while you're awake if you still use this ancient abonination of a resolution.

Also, blindness.

09-30-2006 4:02 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Still do, yup.
09-30-2006 4:04 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is sad.

09-30-2006 4:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WELL EXCUSE ME PRINCESS
09-30-2006 4:11 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I CAN'T WAIT TO BOMB DODONGOS!

09-30-2006 4:18 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

I need the dying of laughter smiley..FOR MAJI AND X THIS TIME, OMFG

09-30-2006 5:17 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MAJI HAS AWAKENED TO JUSTICE!!

09-30-2006 11:32 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sig?

MORE LIEK SIG P228.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-30-2006 11:39 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What. The. Fuck.
09-30-2006 1:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, so he's the LEGALLY BLIND EAGLE.

09-30-2006 2:52 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SERIOSKY!

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!