What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-07-2006 12:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NEVER 2
10-07-2006 12:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YES I FUCKING WILL.

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

10-07-2006 12:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NAW
10-07-2006 1:12 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I damn well will, I always do.

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

10-07-2006 1:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IT WILL BE A LONG BATTLE
ONE IN WHICH I WILL EMERGE VICTOLIOUS
10-07-2006 1:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll never let you win.

10-07-2006 1:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But I'll win anyway.
10-07-2006 3:57 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

;_;

To see ex-lovers battle as such...

10-07-2006 5:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....Ex?
10-07-2006 5:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lovers?

10-07-2006 5:30 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oooh, miscommunication!

10-07-2006 5:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just like how he said ex and I said lovers.

Hahahahaha.

10-07-2006 5:47 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GUESS YOU HAD TO BE THERE

10-07-2006 6:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I guess

o.o

10-07-2006 6:43 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

;_;

10-07-2006 8:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Waaan.

10-07-2006 8:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Sniffs*
10-07-2006 11:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now everyone's crying?

10-07-2006 11:20 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not me

10-07-2006 11:21 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It happens when you kick X in the balls.

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!