What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Do you like hot things» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Do you like hot things
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-25-2011 11:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just ate a small, thin red pepper in my chinese leftovers. Usually they don't bother me at all, but these were not deseeded. Hooooo boy my mouth is on fire (it is a good pain)

I have no idea what they are but they're good. So, do you like hot stuff or are you more of a bland eating individual? Do you only like hot stuff on occasion? Or could you eat it several times a week?

Me, I could live off the stuff. My favorite thing is curry, so yeah.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

05-25-2011 11:45 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It depends I guess

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-25-2011 12:26 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sriracha sauce goes on everything.

05-25-2011 4:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll take the old "I like hot food but it doesn't like me" approach.
05-25-2011 7:50 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fire In The Hole Hot Sauce, 5oz.

Vanden Plas - Holes in the Sky

05-25-2011 7:54 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those peppers must be the reason general tso's is considered "spicy" because I can't figure out how it is supposed to be so otherwise.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

05-26-2011 5:24 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Those peppers must be the reason general tso's is considered "spicy" because I can't figure out how it is supposed to be so otherwise.

Yeah I've had it without peppers/with out as many peppers and it really isn't spicy otherwise

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2011 5:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't think anyone would care if General Tso's was spicy or not...
05-26-2011 5:53 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno that seems like it would matter since it effects the taste

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2011 9:09 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That. I try to order spicy food when I eat chinese. Or, if I know they don't make it spicy enough I try and get it made extra hot (this doesn't help usually.)

I'd eat general tsos more often than I do if it were actually spicy.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

05-26-2011 11:31 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah isn't there something thats basically just general tsos but its way hotter sauce.

Or..its chicken anyway

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2011 12:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It depends on who's making the general tso, really. Like back home it's pretty hot cause they use pepper flakes. But over here it's just whole peppers, which are only hot if you actually eat them with the chicken.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

05-26-2011 4:19 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you already know i love spicy food

it is only a matter of time before i try something with ghost pepper sauce

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-26-2011 4:24 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is tobasco sauce considered spicy.

Cause I really..neither dislike nor love spicy food, but tobasco sauce just sort of underwhelms me. It just seems like it's hot for a second or two and then nothing.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2011 4:29 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

tobasco tastes good but in terms of spicyness it is a joke

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-26-2011 4:35 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:
Is tobasco sauce considered spicy.

Cause I really..neither dislike nor love spicy food, but tobasco sauce just sort of underwhelms me. It just seems like it's hot for a second or two and then nothing.

actual spicy food will get into your saliva and if you are foolish enough to drink anything that is not milk to try to and lessen the heat, it will intensify

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-26-2011 5:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I drank water just to get the pepper down. It was stuck in the back of my throat, a piece of it, and hoochie mama I found out just how sensitive my throat is

05-26-2011 5:05 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It seems like the "stuck in back of throat" part seems like more of a trigger.

Also yeah theres probably just..fifty possible jokes here

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2011 6:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'd think I'd have widened it by now.
05-26-2011 8:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

... :|

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Do you like hot things