What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Worst Star Trek Captain Poll» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who's the worst captain?
Janeway 3 50.00%
Archer 2 33.33%
Kirk 1 16.67%
Picard 0 0.00%
Sisko 0 0.00%
There's two or more who are equally horrible! (post) 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Worst Star Trek Captain Poll
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-24-2011 3:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose would definitely be Spock

Just sitting around raising his eyebrows at whatever I do and going "It would be illogical to set your phaser to kill, Captain"

And I'd go "Shut up and go back to Vulcan"

And then he'd raise one eyebrow at me

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

06-24-2011 4:00 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

imagine if X was spock

"it would be illogical to not believe in god, captain."

all day, everyday

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-24-2011 4:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
imagine if X was spock

"it would be illogical to not believe in god, captain."

all day, everyday

Laughing My Ass Off

Then "So you believe in god, Spock?"

"No, of course not. It's just helpful for some people, and I perceive your musings as a cry for help."

06-24-2011 4:29 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, see, I get to be Dr. McCoy, because I'm grumbly and angry.

Look at this dialogue from Star Trek V slightly altered to reflect this configuration. BEHOLD:

Quote:
[Around camp fire singing "Row Row Row your Boat"]

Hol: Come on. X. Why didn't you jump in?

X: I was trying to comprehend the meaning of the words.

Moose: It's a song, you pasty-skinned nerd. You sing it. The words aren't important. What's important is that you have a good time singing it.

X: Oh, I am sorry, Moose. Were we having a good time?

[That night, at the camp site]

X: Captain.

Hol: X, we're on leave. You can call me Hol.

X: Hol.

Hol: Yes, X?

X: Life is not a dream.

Hol: Go to sleep, X.

IT WORKS.
06-24-2011 8:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But I thought I was Frasier.
06-24-2011 8:54 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought you were Niles.

But in Trek world, you're Spock.
06-24-2011 8:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sort of both.
06-24-2011 9:01 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Somehow this is more fun than guessing which pokemon oele are.

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

06-24-2011 9:04 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Somehow this is more fun than guessing which pokemon oele are.

And now I have to guess what "oele" means.
06-24-2011 9:35 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

there are more pokes and thus more chance you're not gonna like what is given to you

ps. if this is fun continue it Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-24-2011 9:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe oele is a "shiny" or whatever

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-24-2011 10:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oele is people. Just like Soylent Green

06-25-2011 1:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Yeah I could see that

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-25-2011 2:46 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah sorry I was at a friend's house and someone brought alcohol and I was on my second hard cider when I started typing

You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

06-25-2011 2:56 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

I sort of assumed

Quote by Alizarin:

06-25-2011 2:57 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I figured someone would sleuth it out.

06-25-2011 3:01 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can also translate when hol is drunk, it's like having a superpower that has incredibly limited potential

Quote by Alizarin:

06-25-2011 12:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're the only one who can

It's like the people who deciphered those serial killer notes

06-25-2011 1:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Male version of Clarice Starling.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-25-2011 9:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

404 Not Found

Hol and I saw this at an organic store. We thought it was perfect.

Coney Island Albino Python | Coney Island Brewing Company | BeerAdvocate

For beer.
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Worst Star Trek Captain Poll